WWE vs AEW

AlphaMale

AEW is a million times better than WWE. 

The storylines, the wrestling, the promos..... all better than WWE.

If AEW can get some real talent on it's roster, the WWE might be in trouble for the first time since the Monday Night Wars with WCW.

WWE ratings are at an all-time low. 

• Like 1

I haven't watch AEW as yet, what read and seeing only snippets on YouTube. Sounds it's great.

Mate of mine told me best match he had seen was Dustin Vs Cody Rhodes in early show.

With all these cleanouts that WWE are having, makes AEW and Impact more strong.

Read that two big names were going AEW, sad one offer a better deal from WWE. They were Orton and Somana Joe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

My wife is big into watching wrestling but we don’t get any cable tv so I’m not sure where AEW is on. She watches WWE on Hulu and some of their other stuff on Peacock. We refuse to pay for cable tv. We pay for a few streaming services and that is it.

3 hours ago, headbanger4life said:

My wife is big into watching wrestling but we don’t get any cable tv so I’m not sure where AEW is on. She watches WWE on Hulu and some of their other stuff on Peacock. We refuse to pay for cable tv. We pay for a few streaming services and that is it.

Some of stuff is on YouTube.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

WWE is just HORRIBLE.

I think AEW is so much better. I hope they end WWE's reign of wrestling supremacy.

AEW are getting better signing up C M Punk and Daniel Bryan.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 2:37 AM, Doggy said:

It's going be interesting who Heyman represent ?

So far he's staying with Reigns. Lesnar is a good guy this time around.

Daniel Bryan and Adam Cole are in AEW now, along with Ruby Riott.

DB is Bryan Danielson (his real name) and NXT's Adam Cole is still same name. Ruby Soho is Riott's new ring name.

Cannot see Reigns dropping the title to Balor, make the next pay view with Reigns against Lesnar. Lesnar had sign a one year contract. With people saying the Rock would against Reigns at Wreslemania next year , I don't think so.

33 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Cannot see Reigns dropping the title to Balor, make the next pay view with Reigns against Lesnar. Lesnar had sign a one year contract. With people saying the Rock would against Reigns at Wreslemania next year , I don't think so.

How weak of WWE to have Bobby Lashley dominating for all them months and then lose to Big E. WWE doesn't use people very good.

EC DUB EC DUB, EC DUB, ECW 4 Life

5 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

How weak of WWE to have Bobby Lashley dominating for all them months and then lose to Big E. WWE doesn't use people very good.

The draft starts at Smackdown next week.

Thats horrible when wrestlings gotten so mundane and gay that you gotta watch 20 year old ECW and CZW matches on youtube, and you cant wait for ROH to come on so you can just watch normal fucking wrestling by normal fucking wrestlers.

On 9/22/2021 at 8:30 AM, Leykis101 said:

Thats horrible when wrestlings gotten so mundane and gay that you gotta watch 20 year old ECW and CZW matches on youtube, and you cant wait for ROH to come on so you can just watch normal fucking wrestling by normal fucking wrestlers.

Last time I watched ROH, it was horrendously bad.

AEW totally! I've been a casual pro wrestling fan since a kid. But my son is a HUGE pro wrestling fan, and he has attended the last 10 WWE WrestleMania's and plans to continue to do so, but has completely converted to AEW. And me too. We have watched every Wednesday Dynamite episode since they started and literally one week before the pandemic hit, we went to an AEW show; it was great. And my son recently went to the huge show in Chicago. Unbelievable in-ring talent, story lines are coherent, and subtly built, and some of the mic skills are incredible. Jericho, MJF to name a few. The only area that needs development is building the female talent. This is where WWE is better, but AEW is trying, Britt Baker is a good example. AE dub, baby! :) 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Doug said:

AEW totally! I've been a casual pro wrestling fan since a kid. But my son is a HUGE pro wrestling fan, and he has attended the last 10 WWE WrestleMania's and plans to continue to do so, but has completely converted to AEW. And me too. We have watched every Wednesday Dynamite episode since they started and literally one week before the pandemic hit, we went to an AEW show; it was great. And my son recently went to the huge show in Chicago. Unbelievable in-ring talent, story lines are coherent, and subtly built, and some of the mic skills are incredible. Jericho, MJF to name a few. The only area that needs development is building the female talent. This is where WWE is better, but AEW is trying, Britt Baker is a good example. AE dub, baby! :) 

Dynamite was absolutely killer this week. Omega vs Danielson was a great match but the whole card was stellar.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 1:40 PM, AlphaMale said:

Last time I watched ROH, it was horrendously bad.

And you call the WWE good???

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2021 at 1:42 AM, Leykis101 said:

And you call the WWE good???

Nope. WWE is awful. It's a bad soap opera.

The do the same things over and over with just different wrestlers. 

What I mean is like this:

John Cena comes down talking on the mic; Roman Reigns music hits and he comes down and wants to fight for Cena's belt; Edge's music hits. Edge deserves the title shot because he beat Seth Rollins at the PPV. Seth Rollins music hits. Seth wants a title shot because he's already beaten Cena before.

Management appears. Fatal 4 Way later tonight.

It's these repeat scenarios that drive me crazy.