M3 Festival in Columbia, MD back on!

AlphaMale

5 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Damn!

Was this just announced? It's def short notice for those who need to make travel arrangements. 

Yes:

1 hr ago

We’re excited to announce that M3 Rock Festival has been rescheduled to July 4th weekend - July 2-4, 2021! And will be celebrated as "M3 America" for one year only. Fireworks to follow Kix on Friday Night.
Great pavilion seats and lawn tickets are still available! Single day tickets and three day passes are on sale now!"
M3 will remain focused on doing this years festival in a safe and responsible way, consistent with public health guidance and in full compliance with state and local regulations. Because the guidelines are continuing to change, we will follow guidance related to outdoor venues from local and State health department officials closer to the date of the show.
Please check back on our website and social channels for updated.
Once final guidelines are established (but no later than a week before the show),they be posted on the website and social media, as well as be emailed to ticket-holders. We join our artists In looking forward to safe, healthy and enjoyable concerts.

Edited by AlphaMale

• My Little Pony
57 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Which Great White? Which L.A. Guns?

Original Hurricane??

Is Jack Russell still calling himself Great White? And did Great White hire a new singer? 

1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Is Jack Russell still calling himself Great White? And did Great White hire a new singer? 

I guess it's the Mitch Malloy version of GW. I would go just to throw eggs at Mark Kendall. 

• 1 month later...
  • My Little Pony
20 hours ago, Doggy said:

Who will singing in front of Queensryche ?

Apparently that whole Queensryche 2021 website is just Scott Rockenfield selling merch. 

In a recent interview with Todd LaTorre, he mentioned they're working on a new album currently. 

7 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Apparently that whole Queensryche 2021 website is just Scott Rockenfield selling merch. 

In a recent interview with Todd LaTorre, he mentioned they're working on a new album currently. 

He fits well and can sing the classics as good or better than Tate. Saw them at the Clark County Fair in 2018 or 2019 and they finished the set with Jet City Women, The Lady Wore Black and of course Queen of the Ryche. Talk about leaving on some high notes.

• My Little Pony
48 minutes ago, martinsane said:

He fits well and can sing the classics as good or better than Tate. Saw them at the Clark County Fair in 2018 or 2019 and they finished the set with Jet City Women, The Lady Wore Black and of course Queen of the Ryche. Talk about leaving on some high notes.

Yeah, there seem to be a lot of Todd haters--even a few here, which I'm surprised by--but go watch the guy perform live, and then tell me he sucks. Tate can't do any of that shit live, and is struggling, at best, to do so in the studio. 

On 6/21/2021 at 9:40 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Yeah, there seem to be a lot of Todd haters--even a few here, which I'm surprised by--but go watch the guy perform live, and then tell me he sucks. Tate can't do any of that shit live, and is struggling, at best, to do so in the studio. 

Its the "purists" or self proclaimed "elitists" that ruin it for the rest of us. Sure, would I love to have all my favorite bands still be together, with all original members, along with all my favorite foods, drinks and tv shows? Sure.

Now that said the latest versions of a few bands (Skid Row for example) are jus bad, even with good replacement singers, but that is another story.

• 3 months later...

Tried to win tickets to it but didn't happen. Wasn't going to spend money on it. Maybe next year's line-up will be better. Although it does seem like it's been most of the same bands for some years now.