Paris - 50/50

Stefan

142776442_1890570227775578_8386608339010

New album out March 26th through AOR Heaven.

Previous albums are: 'Only One Life' (2013) and 'The World Outside' (2016).

Tracks:

01. Breathe In/Breathe Out

02. Ashes To Ashes

03. Crazy Over You

04. Touch Me (With Your Eyes)

05. Can’t Get You Out Of My Mind

06. Surrender

07. Some Heart

08. Superhero

09. Half Of Me

10. No Bridge Too Far

11. Game, Changer

12. Valentine’s Day

• 3 weeks later...

Listening to this album now. Am I only one that finds the lead vocals annoying AF? They're like a quarter pitch flat across the board and I wince constantly. Musically it's not terrible, but I cannot get past the vocals. Yikes.

• My Little Pony
12 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Listening to this album now. Am I only one that finds the lead vocals annoying AF? They're like a quarter pitch flat across the board and I wince constantly. Musically it's not terrible, but I cannot get past the vocals. Yikes.

I could prolly listen through one whole song for a laugh. But that's about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

New song 'Touch Me (With Your Eyes)'.

Another singer and this could be nice.

Press release:

Dechavanne and Montet first met as kids at school in their hometown Bouffémont which is located around 15 km north of the French capital Paris. They have stayed best friends since. Both started to play guitar at the age of 15 - influenced by the leading hard rock bands from the mid 80’s like Scorpions, Iron Maiden or Def Leppard. A few years later, Dechavanne switched to keyboard, and the two musicians spent most of their high school years writing songs and rehearsing with other friends.

Studies and various job locations drew them apart but the friendship always remained, and so did the song-writing collaboration. PARIS recorded their first full-length release with Italian producer Alessandro Del Vecchio. “Only One Life” came out in 2013 on a Germany based AOR label. The follow-up record, “The World Outside”, was produced by Steve Newman (NEWMAN), whose backing vocals could already be heard on the first album at the time. “The World Outside” was released in the summer of 2016 on Melodic Rock Records and received good reviews worldwide.

The brand new release “50/50” was recorded with the same team as “The World Outside” including Steve Newman (production, mastering, backing vocals), Dave Bartlett (bass, backing vocals) and Rob McEwen (drums)… and once more with Sébastien’s good friend Robert Säll (Work of Art, W.E.T.) who plays one mighty solo on each and every album PARIS released so far.

PARIS is very proud to team up with Georg Siegl and AOR Heaven for the release of “50/50”.

PARIS is:

- Frédéric Dechavanne (songwriting, vocals, keyboards)

- Sébastien Montet (songwriting, guitars, keyboards, background vocals)

Edited by Stefan