Sleaze/Glam Song of the Day

Darkstone

8 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

After losing my first copy of " Stackheel Strut" to an ex, I was able find another selling dirt cheap. Wasn't till I got home I noticed it was sign by the band.

On 4/22/2023 at 12:05 AM, Doggy said:

After losing my first copy of " Stackheel Strut" to an ex, I was able find another selling dirt cheap. Wasn't till I got home I noticed it was sign by the band.

Not a bad find. Only way you are likely to get all four original members to sign the same record today is if you hide the other signatures ha ha

I never owned Stackheel strut but do have a download of it. I actually had Trash queens on vinyl, but think I sold it when I was selling most of my vinyl. I did manage to get a good bootleg copy which is a decent copy, but just a transfer from the vinyl as it was never available on CD. It also has two bonus live tracks which were the b-side of the 12" single of Nukklear Rokket.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Is this the first ever Sleaze song? 

The word play, for the time, rivals a Steel Panther track.

Also, when it comes to a "Rock n Roll" lifestyle, the shit this guy got up to makes "Motley Crue", "KISS", etc look like choir boys. He was the OG.

If you were a teenager in the 50s listening to this, you're parents would be very concerned.

Edited by Darkstone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of my fave songs by the band. Shame it was not on the standard release back in the day.

I do like the Quiet Riot version as well, but think this is the better of the two, but props to Kevin for writing this gem.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Swedish Erotica - Down 2 Bizniz.

I could only find the full album on YouTube, but "Too Daze Gone..." is a Killer album and this is the opening track, so it works.

• Like 3