Try to id this rare pop song...

Hello, friends!!!

How are you???

First, listen to this song:

ย 

ย 

Please, try to identify it and tell me who is the artista and the song's title. I can hear that the phrase "never live without you" repeats several times in this song.

Bye bie and!! - Nicolรกs Matรญaa Funtalas๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Nobody who frequents this site listens to any of that. The main focus of HEAVY HARMONIES is "Heavy" "harmonies". You can see that other music styles is the least posted in thread on the site. We all listen to rock and metal. Not jazz or pop or anything else!!

Yes. Radio Horizonte plays old obscure songs, including old AOR songs. You won't find only obscure trash music, AOR music too. Any kind of music. You can go to Google Play, download the app Horizonte 94.3 and enjoy. I want to tell you that my intention is not to spam, I am only telling you about an Argentinian Internet radio station that plays any kind of music.

This radio station started on 1986 and "died" on 2001, being now Radio Disney, but I remember those times where I frequently dialed this radio station (94.3). I had prepared a virgin cassette. When an interesting song started to play, I pressed the red REC button. I still have a collection of old cassettes stored in a box with recording from the old Horizonte 94.3 radio station!!!

Edited by nicolas2019alcubo

1 hour ago, nicolas2019alcubo said:

Yes. Radio Horizonte plays old obscure songs, including old AOR songs. You won't find only obscure trash music, AOR music too. Any kind of music. You can go to Google Play, download the app Horizonte 94.3 and enjoy. I want to tell you that my intention is not to spam, I am only telling you about an Argentinian Internet radio station that plays any kind of music.

This radio station started on 1986 and "died" on 2001, being now Radio Disney, but I remember those times where I frequently dialed this radio station (94.3). I had prepared a virgin cassette. When an interesting song started to play, I pressed the red REC button. I still have a collection of old cassettes stored in a box with recording from the old Horizonte 94.3 radio station!!!

:gives: