Reach New Album

CureTheSane

From Facebook

We are proud to present the first teaser of our upcoming album. A truly exciting album for us that has already given us a lot back.

This is a sneak peak of our first single ”Higher Ground”. We will play this one on the gigs with H.E.A.T and CRASHDÏET this weekend.
A little treat for those of you who got tickets to these shows 😏

The full song will be released the 20th of March. Use this link to make sure you don’t miss that! 👽 https://orcd.co/higher_ground

The clip is embedded in Facebook, so do a search there if you wanna hear it.
Sounds really great though

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

Did anyone hear this album?
The Promise Of A Life (2021)
Just went back for another listen and I'd forgotten how great it is.
Not for everyone, but it's really diverse and pretty much explores heaps of different concepts and styles.

I have it in my wish list on Amazon, but after the poor showing of their second album I am just not willing to spend too much money on it. I loved their first album with their original singer, but the second was a serious let down due to the way they changed their sound.

• My Little Pony
35 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I have it in my wish list on Amazon, but after the poor showing of their second album I am just not willing to spend too much money on it. I loved their first album with their original singer, but the second was a serious let down due to the way they changed their sound.

Original singer?

Was this the band that originally had Strandell at the helm? I thought they either folded or became Art Nation, because they sounded exactly the same to me. If it's the same Reach but with a different vocalist maybe I should give them another chance. 

17 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Original singer?

Was this the band that originally had Strandell at the helm? I thought they either folded or became Art Nation, because they sounded exactly the same to me. If it's the same Reach but with a different vocalist maybe I should give them another chance. 

Nah, original vocalist was Alex Waghorn.

After Waghorn left I think it was the guitarist who took up vocals and stayed as a three piece, but changed their sound to something more modern.

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

Nah, original vocalist was Alex Waghorn.

After Waghorn left I think it was the guitarist who took up vocals and stayed as a three piece, but changed their sound to something more modern.

Waghorn sounds familiar. Must have got them confused. 

14 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Waghorn sounds familiar. Must have got them confused. 

Looking at the name you mentioned, and Art Nation, the bands I see on the main site he is/was part of are Crowne, Creye, Darren Phillips project, Diamond Dawn and Nitrate, so maybe you are confusing Reach with one of them.

• 7 months later...