Zar

Leykis101

I'm curious, I've only heard their CD Hard To The Beat, are their other discs as good or better then that one? It had some pretty strong tracks on it, and they don't seem to attract much attention, but I believe they are as quality as most of the most recognized bands, at least that CD I have so I was just curious what their other stuffs like?

I only have the disc "Live Your Life Forever" featuring John Lawton which is pretty good,is it the same band?All I know is that they're called Zar .

Edited by lettard

One of those consistently solid but never spectacular bands. Their stuff is all pretty decent, but none of it utterly essential. But a good solid listen. Similar to bands like Satrox and Domain etc. off the top of my head. 

18 hours ago, lettard said:

I only have the disc "Live Your Life Forever" featuring John Lawton which is pretty good,is it the same band?All I know is that they're called Zar .

Im not sure buddy, I don't reckon there's to many bands called Zar, so I'd imagine it is, I don't know the names of their albums, but here when the Xfinity dude is done, I'm going to order the first 3 discs, blindly, cause G-Off generally seems to for whatever reason, likes the same flow of aor, melodic rock, emo, etc that I like.

• 2 months later...

Well they have 3 different singers on 3 different albums i bought, their good and melodic, sometimes funky, they do some good shit though, I like their funkiness and the way they go off on Hard To The Beat.