Desmond Child - Live

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

This one popped up last year (2019) apparently. A low key show. Sounds very intimate. Would've been great to be there. One of the big things I got out of this was discovering Justin Benlolo. Never heard of him before. His band is called "BRKN Love". Not groundbreaking, but not bad. I think he's worth keeping an eye on.

Edited by Darkstone

Very cool. Would actually love to hear a CD recording of this full show. 

So who's the young fella - his guitarist for the live shows? Not a mad fan of the song, but interesting anyway. 

I would actually love to hear him do a full album of "covers" of the songs he wrote.

I loved the Discipline album, and there are a couple on there I know, but hearing those live Jovi and Aero songs, I think he could do serious justice to some of his bigger hits from the likes of those two, Kiss and Cher etc.

Only problem for him would be, which songs to pick.

5 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I would actually love to hear him do a full album of "covers" of the songs he wrote.

I loved the Discipline album, and there are a couple on there I know, but hearing those live Jovi and Aero songs, I think he could do serious justice to some of his bigger hits from the likes of those two, Kiss and Cher etc.

Agreed. Discipline is a great album. A covers album would be awesome and more than enough material to choose from.

• 2023 Gold Donors
9 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

This album also contains "I was made for lovin' you" (KISS) and "We all sleep alone" (Cher)

9 hours ago, Darkstone said:

This album also contains "I was made for lovin' you" (KISS) and "We all sleep alone" (Cher)

I would just prefer a studio album. Never been a fan of live albums