Le Flex - Flex Appeal

Mr.AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors

This will only only interest me and Karpet but Le Flex is due to release his new album Flex Appeal on November 8th. Damn this guy is busy,this is his second album this year as well as writing and producing for other people.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:52 AM, heavyharmonies said:

"This video is not available" for both. Regional thing, or were they taken down?

if you search youtube directly for those songs, they're available

nice nu disco/funk, with nice groove and smooth vocals.... and falsetto too :)

Edited by Invisible_man

• My Little Pony

This guy is awesome! He's come a long way since the debut. I love that he doesn't take himself too seriously with his album covers and music videos. But he definitely takes his craft seriously. 

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:39 AM, Mr.AOR said:

I get  a bit of a George Michael vibe from his vocal style so i can see were you get the Wham! comparison from. I just love this guys music, and it sounds even better on a hot sunny day :dance:

Yeah,it is very summery,dreamy type stuff...pity its chucking it down here...but the tunes are nice

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yep was chucking it down at home as well but the wife and I flew into St. Kitts yesterday and then got a water taxi over to Nevis. Currently listening to this lying on the beach with  blue skies overhead and a few whispy  white clouds floating by with a lovely breeze coming in from the Atlantic making the 30 degree heat a joy to lie in B)

6 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Yep was chucking it down at home as well but the wife and I flew into St. Kitts yesterday and then got a water taxi over to Nevis. Currently listening to this lying on the beach with  blue skies overhead and a few whispy  white clouds floating by with a lovely breeze coming in from the Atlantic making the 30 degree heat a joy to lie in B)

Rub it in,its still chucking it here and hail...snow on the way -4 atm :( maybe wouldn't be so bad but I work outside 6am start tomorrow :o

Enjoy your time away :drink:

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 11/10/2019 at 5:28 PM, lettard said:

Rub it in,its still chucking it here and hail...snow on the way -4 atm :( maybe wouldn't be so bad but I work outside 6am start tomorrow :o

Enjoy your time away :drink:

Cheers mate I will. 

As for you working outside I feel your pain. My time is split between a freezing cold workshop and outside so I'm dreading my return on Monday.