Sebastian Bach performs debut Skid Row disc

AlphaMale

• 2023 Gold Donors
12 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

At least one person enjoyed this besides me.

Maybe if there was a member of his band playing a synthesizer it would have gotten more of a reaction.  😉

6 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Maybe if there was a member of his band playing a synthesizer it would have gotten more of a reaction.  😉

lol. That's a rough opinion of the board. ;)

I can't find a moment to lick my balls, let alone sit a watch an hour and 16min concert... even if I'd like to see it. It sounds cool, but sadly I don't have the time to view at the moment. :(

On 10/19/2019 at 1:28 AM, AlphaMale said:

I saw Seb live a couple of years ago, and while he obviously played a mix of Skid Row and solo stuff, it was the Skid Row stuff from the first two albums that really made everyones night. I personally still rate the debut album as their best and one of the top albums of that era.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
19 hours ago, Geoff said:

lol. That's a rough opinion of the board. ;)

I can't find a moment to lick my balls, let alone sit a watch an hour and 16min concert... even if I'd like to see it. It sounds cool, but sadly I don't have the time to view at the moment. :(

Slightly tongue in cheek, hence the winking smiley face. My opinion of the board couldn't be higher. 😊

I can understand not having the time to watch an hour+ video, but when it comes to licking your balls, you need to make time!

Edited by Darkstone