JUNKYARD - "Old Habits Die Hard" (1992/2019)

AlphaMale

Junkyard to release "lost" album from 1992.

http://sleazeroxx.com/junkyards-lost-album-from-1992-to-be-released-as-old-habits-die-hard-on-november-22nd/

Junkyard’s “lost album” from 1992 to be released as ‘Old Habits Die Hard’ on November 22nd

Posted on September 25, 2019 by Olivier

Junkyard’s “lost album” from 1992 to be released as ‘Old Habits Die Hard’ on November 22nd

Junkyard‘s long lost album recorded back in 1992 is about to get an official release under the name Old Habits Die Hard via Acetate Records on November 22, 2019. The “new” album features original members — lead vocalist David Roach; guitarists Brian Baker and Chris Gates; bassist Todd Muscat and drummer Pat Muzingo.

Junkyard-album-cover-3-e1569462286167.jpTrack list for Old Habits Die Hard:
01. Introduction
02. Pushed You Too Far
03. Out Cold
04. Tried & True
05. Fall To Pieces
06. Blue Sin
07. Holdin’ On
08. Staredown
09. I Come Crawling
10. Hangin’ Around
11. Take Me Home
12. One Foot In The Grave

Seven of those 12 songs appeared on Junkyard‘s self-released album Joker (1998), four and perhaps five (if you include the song “Hanging Round My Dreams”) of the 12 tracks were on the band’s self-released record XXX (1998) and two of those eight tracks showed up on the group’s EP Tried & True (2003).

Junkyard‘s long lost 1992 album Old Habits Die Hard can be pre-ordered directly from Acetate Records‘ website.

1 hour ago, Whatever Happened To Fun? said:

One of my favorite bands but unfortunately I have had all these songs for years. Lots of good songs on there but I would have made a few changes with other songs that were left off.

Agreed. I'm just wondering if the production/mix is different than the later versions of these songs.

4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Agreed. I'm just wondering if the production/mix is different than the later versions of these songs.

The one song that is already available sounds the same to me. 

Edited by Whatever Happened To Fun?

As mentioned I have the (copies anyways) of XXX and Joker and I have Tried and True as well.

That said if they would have doubled down, made a 2 disc with both those albums in one silvery pressed place I would have bought it and probably still will if I come across this one on the cheap...