Loudguns - Revolution Days

Stefan

15622711_1143828845686583_73338393784457

From their newsletter:

Loudguns reveals new album artwork and confirms new single release date.

Once again the finnish six-guns have been working extremely hard. Right after announcing their new singer the band went straight into the studio to record new material. Now the band just revealed the new artwork for their upcoming 3rd album titled "Revolution Days."

"We know it's a lot different artwork than our previous ones but it was a very concious desicision to do so. I had this dream a while ago about this simple white brick wall with a red logo on it, so it almost felt like the only possible choice. Also since we had a little line-up change we wanted to loosely make a statement about our new chapter."- Sami Pilve.

Loudguns also announced the new single release date which is 3rd of February. To be precise the single release includes two new songs from the upcoming album which are "Billie The Queen" & "These Dreams."

Loudguns:

Olli Kärki - Vocals
Sami Pilve - Guitar
Henri Saarinen- Guitar
Markus Sirén - Bass
Toni Lehmusoksa - Drums
Akseli Kaasalainen - Keyboards

www.loudgunsofficial.com

FB

15747748_1153172224752245_65603317960522

• 5 weeks later...

Wow. They are two fantastic music tracks. I am not overly into the lyrics of the first song, but 'These Dreams' is very nice. Killer music. Yeah, 'These dreams' is really nice.

Wow. They are two fantastic music tracks. I am not overly into the lyrics of the first song, but 'These Dreams' is very nice. Killer music. Yeah, 'These dreams' is really nice.

Agree with Geoff here. These Dreams is a killer track.

I didn't realize this band has put out 2 albums and a single back in 2015. These 2 new singles feature their new guy on vocals. He's an improvement over the last guy

Keeping my eye on this album

Lets face it neither are lyrically great but yeah musically These Dreams is pretty nice