DangerAngel - All The KIng's Horses

Stefan

15392990_10154419691268884_7680913194110

Press release from melodicrock.com:

Please join us in welcoming Greek rock stars DANGERANGEL for the release of their hard hitting brand new studio opus All The King’s Horses, to be released September 30.

All The King’s Horses is a major step forward for the band in terms of both production and songwriting. And along with the usual high energy, in your face performance from the guys, this combination makes this an album that will put the band firmly into the minds of all hard rock fans worldwide.

This time around, the production has been undertaken by the band, with new engineer for the mixing and mastering process. The songs are more powerful, heavier and more complex in their structure. The music has evolved, the lyrics have evolved, using the previous album as the stepping stone to the end that the band had in mind more than 4 years ago. This new album will be the defining moment for DangerAngel.

An exclusive limited Special Edition of the album will be available direct from MRR, featuring a bonus DVD that will include the band’s new videos recorded for this album plus an “Official Bootleg” Live set, recorded in Athens, May 7, 2016.

DangerAngel are:
Tony V – Drums
Rudy Rallis – Bass
BJ – Vocals (Soto)
Ethan Snow – Guitars
Ahas – Keyboards

dangerangelband.com

FB

dangerangel-allthekingshorses.jpg

Tracks:

01) To Kill A Saint 04:16
02) Dia De Los Muertos 03:38
03) Dead In The Water 04:41
04) Who You Are 03:59
05) Call My Name 04:01
06) Best Of Me 4:38
07) All The King’s Horses 07:04
08) Speak To Me 05:03
09) Will You Follow 04:16
10) How About Right Now 04:41
11) Devil’s Waltz 04:29
12) Hollow Men 04:24

All The King’s Horses is a major step forward for the band in terms of both production and songwriting.

I'm really not sure about that based on these two songs (obviously I don't even acknowledge the stuff in foreign language). The chorus in 'Will you follow' is pretty cool, but overall they're two pretty weak songs, far inferior to a lot of what was on their last album. Which was only okay itself, but better than this. IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Jeez there's a lot of songs available for an album allegedly not available for a few more months. Sounds pretty decent.

Jeez there's a lot of songs available for an album allegedly not available for a few more months. Sounds pretty decent.

Let me help ya: album came out Sept. 30, 2016 B)

Some of the tracks sound alright

Let me help ya: album came out Sept. 30, 2016 B)

Some of the tracks sound alright

Haha, okay, that makes sense. I'll try to check it out... hey, who knows? Maybe I already did. ;)