Stallion - On The Run

TYTAN3K

Holy shit balls, I absolutely love that. Looks like the album was released in 1987 with this track list:

01.Mirror star

02.Sandra

03.Take your chances

04.When you're tired enough

05.On the run

06.helpless

07.Gone rockin'

08.Without you

09.Race against time

10.Girls

11.Movin' on

Looking forward to someone kindly posting a link to download this album please kindly.

Yeah nice. I've had this one a while. Think I grabbed it from GloryDaze a few years back. I'll PM you fellas a link I just found. ?

Now if anyone can help me with finding these demos I would really appreciate it:

zzzzzz+copia.jpg

01 Surprise

02 Bratpack City

03 Movin' On

04 Not Physical

05 Save Your Tears

06 Living My Life

Ok, so, just to add to the excitement I have located another Stallion track on an obscure 1988 Swedish vinyl compilation. The track is called 'Echos of the Night" and you should all see it drop by your inboxes soon enough. ?

Ok enough procrastinating - back to my research proposal ???????????????

Holy shit that is quite harsh. Kind of taken a bit of my enthusiasm to hear this away, but I'll still go in quite eagerly and hope this dude's just wrong. :lol: Thanks mate!

• 3 weeks later...

I gave this a listen today and its not bad at all. A bit safe, a bit simplistic and a bit synth heavy in places but it's certainly not the worst i've heard. That review in an earlier post is definitely too harsh.

I gotta be honest and admit it didn't do much for me. I still absolutely love 'Helpless' and think it's a fantastic song. And for that alone I'm happy to have heard the album... but the rest isn't that good at all. The ballad was particularly limp. Glen would love it... right alongside Dalton's gem! ;)

The Stallion songs are highly revered but you could get an idea why it's not been reissued.

Yeah agree with most here...this is some okay / average AOR...nothing to write home about. Still would be keen to hear those six demos though.