Ripping VHS to a file

Does anyone have the ability to do this? I have a couple hand fulls of VHS music and a couple movies never released on DVD. I don't own a VCR anymore so I can't really mess with it. Maybe I could work something out to pay for this?

I have a VHS with a DVD Burner. Never really tried but I assume I can burn a dvd of what's on the VHS.

Would you be willing to give it a shot? We could figure out some compensation for it? I could PM you with what I have if interested...you would of course be able to burn a copy. I would supply the DVD-R's as well.

My brother used to do it but his unit broke... something I really need to do!!

I've got some shit that I have never even seen anywhere before. I have some unedited Motley Crue stuff from the S/T Corabi album. It shows them completely unedited and how they really are. Nikki and Tommy are smoking joints throughout most of it.

Does anyone have the ability to do this? I have a couple hand fulls of VHS music and a couple movies never released on DVD. I don't own a VCR anymore so I can't really mess with it. Maybe I could work something out to pay for this?

If these are retail VHS tapes, they might be copy protected - especially the movies.

I've had good luck with some tapes but others were impossible.

If these are retail VHS tapes, they might be copy protected - especially the movies.

The more rare items are the concerts I have that are recorded. I didn't think copy-write was hard to get around now, especially since they are VHS? I bought a program to rip DVD's and does all kinds including copywrite. If these fucks would release this shit on something other than LD or VHS :(

The movies I have are Hot Resort and Summer Job and they are from the mid-late 80's. Then I have some of the band releases vidz that were never released on dvd.

The more rare items are the concerts I have that are recorded. I didn't think copy-write was hard to get around now, especially since they are VHS? I bought a program to rip DVD's and does all kinds including copywrite. If these fucks would release this shit on something other than LD or VHS :(

The movies I have are Hot Resort and Summer Job and they are from the mid-late 80's. Then I have some of the band releases vidz that were never released on dvd.

I had good luck with band release videos like Great White's '88 VHS. But others weren't possible since the copy protection degraded the copy enough to make it unwatchable. There's ways to defeat it, but you might have to spend money on equipment.

I would definitely be willing to try it out for you. I am going to experiment tonight or tomorrow with a Ac/Dc concert I have on VHS and see if I can burn it to a dvd-rw.