Hit The Lights - 'Fucked Up Kids'

Geoff

Having an average night? Need a pick-me-up? Well strike my balls with a polar bear if this one didn't catch my by surprise. I was led to fear the possibility that Hit The Lights were basically in tatters, so imagine my glee and surprise when I just saw this new track released. Hopefully this means there is a new album on the way and a modern rock representative might just threaten some top releases this year. Loving this new tune...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New song isn't as good as the first one, but holy shit I just love their sound. One of the heaviest songs I've ever heard from HTL... I do very much like it and still think this album will be a monster. 24th of March - come to me now.

Yeah, the 2nd one isn't so much about the actual song for me - I just love how amazing the band sound. A bit heavier than normal, and the production job sounds out of this world. Even if the song isn't amazing, the promise of what the rest of the album might deliver is enough for me. :)