New Mistake - Heart To The Flame

Stefan

Nice lyrics....very fromage like.

This is basic, really basic AOR that does nothing for me.

To me this is not a New Mistake, but a big one.

Being an AOR fan in general, I really didn't get excited after listening to this. The quality is good, but, I am at the stage of this game that I want to hear something that pulls my chain before buying another CD. I have to side with Dave on this one unless I hear something different from the band that makes me want to hear more.....

• My Little Pony

Being an AOR fan in general, I really didn't get excited after listening to this. The quality is good, but, I am at the stage of this game that I want to hear something that pulls my chain before buying another CD. I have to side with Dave on this one unless I hear something different from the band that makes me want to hear more.....

Exactly, mate! I said the same thing to my brother, the other day. There is simply too much music out there for me to be wasting my time and money on bands what don't get me stiff.

• 2 months later...
Guest Bearbower

This was a basic demo made with a Mac & Logic. The video was filmed with Iphone, so we were just trying to reach some attention and make some AORsters listen and give their opinion. Thanks everyone for their input, maybe we record another song someday :)