Verity - Rescue Me

Leykis101

Found this fucker on Itunes today, my uncle gave me this tape when I was like in 1st grade, it was the worst quality, it was a fucking trip hearing it all remastered. they did a monster job on the remaster, for that havent heard this, I dont know much about John Verity, except for I could never find this on disc, it's just early 80s kick ass hard rock! here is the title track.

Besides Argent he was in Charlie for a while too. I used to live just up the road from John until I moved and used to go to some of his local gigs. Really nice bloke and I managed to get the 'Rescue Me' disc from him. Really good album

Thanks everyone, didnt know he was in Argent, Jez somehow I kind of had a feeling you would show up on this one, and I was right, anyone who likes this disc, really needs to check out the remastered version on Itunes, just listen to the video I put up, that is the Rescue Me off Itunes, then put it up agains the cassette version, how does it fare compared to the cd version Jez? I never got to hear that cd version, let me know please.

Just another day, is one of my favorite jams off the album, I had NO! Idea it was a single, with a video and everything, was this a more well known release then I had figured? I have never met anyone who has heard of it until you guys, was this like on of those releases that was bigger in Europe and Australia then it was in the states and Canada? or what? I was very young when it was released, and like I said, my uncle gave me the tape, but I don't remember ever hearing a thing about it.

It wasn't a big release over here. It got a few favourable reviews in some of the rock mags, but wasn't a big seller as far as I know. A real shame, as it was as good as some other releases around at the time that 'made it'