White Trash Presidents - s/t

Stefan

60601_604430046266987_654839461_n.jpg

Debut album in the making.

From FB:

"Rock n roll at it´s finest, brought to you by the White Trash Presidents of SweDenmark

This is what happens when you take two of Sweden's, and two of Denmarks rock n roll songwriters that were raised by the 80´s LA-rock scene, and give them a studio and a stage!"

• 2 months later...

In August, the Denmark based StarRats announced that they were disbanding after three full-length studio albums. Vocalist Magnus MP Moller and guitarist Dennis Post quickly teamed up with former Crazy Lixx bassist Loke Rivano and drummer Brion Wekin to form the White Trash Presidents. The band has now released their first single and video for the song "One Fuse Left".

The name White Trash Presidents was originally the working title to be the StarRats next release, the first in a planned trio of EPs. Although the StarRats releases have now been canned, Moller tells Sleaze Roxx that, "you'll probably hear a lot of the stuff me and Post wrote for those EPs on the White Trash Presidents album, but maybe done a bit differently."

When asked why the StarRats decided to call it a day, Moller stated, "the thrill is simply gone, and when that goes the chemistry goes with it."

With the common love of solid, well written, well played, good old fashioned rock 'n' roll, the White Trash Presidents have found a rock sound that is quite unique, even for Scandinavian standards. You can clearly hear where the band members hail from, as well as the influences of bands like Guns 'N Roses, Social Distortion, Motley Crue, Velvet Revolver and Backyard Babies to name a few.

The StarRats gained a cult following through the albums 'Broken Halo', 'Rebelution' and 'Screw The Consequences'. Loke Rivano meanwhile made a name for himself on the well regarded Crazy Lixx albums 'Loud Minority', 'New Religion' and 'Riot Avenue' before leaving the band in early 2012.

More details on the upcoming White Trash Presidents album can be found at www.whitetrashpresidents.com and www.facebook.com/whitetrashpresidents.

Courtesy of www.sleazeroxx.com

• 5 months later...

Debut available on Spotify now for those who use Spotify. To buy they show it available on Itunes and Amazon. Best tracks One Fuse Left, Lovers and Haters, and Psycho Dad. On Psycho Dad they do the first part from Married With Children when Al used to watch Psycho Dad and sing along with the theme of the show (very good song!). I assume that's where they got it from unless someone else knows otherwise. Of course the mandatory ballad is the last song on the album (Lovesong) is a song which I can do without out, if you like ballads you might like this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where I can I purchase this CD?

Here: http://www.crimerecordsshop.no/WHITE_TRASH_PRESIDENTS_-_White_Trash_Presidents_-_CD_Digipack/p2313457_12774025.aspx

10410137_739815376061786_171270660256049

Traсklist:

1. White Trash Presidents

2. One Fuse Left

3. Smack Me Around

4. Pushin’ Daisies

5. Cryin’

6. Lovers & Haters

7. Psycho Dad

8. Lovesong

• 1 month later...

Where I can I purchase this CD?

Here: http://www.crimerecordsshop.no/WHITE_TRASH_PRESIDENTS_-_White_Trash_Presidents_-_CD_Digipack/p2313457_12774025.aspx

10410137_739815376061786_171270660256049

Traсklist:

1. White Trash Presidents

2. One Fuse Left

3. Smack Me Around

4. Pushin’ Daisies

5. Cryin’

6. Lovers & Haters

7. Psycho Dad

8. Lovesong

Thank You