Airbourne - No One Fits Me (Better Than You)

Deuce

• 1 month later...

This one's quite enjoyable thing, probably close to their debut and better than the second. The single ain't the best track though, in fact there are at least 4 or 5 better tracks IMHO which is 'Ready To Rock' [the guitar riffs is very Kix] and I gladly say this is the best one, 'Live It Up' is also very nice fast-paced tune, and 'Hungry' is super awesome, heavy, furious, and definitely the second best track here. Two big fillers here are 'Woman Like That' which is passable and 'Cradle To The Grave' is quite weak but still listenable. 'Firepower' kicks some ass and the title track, 'Black Dog Barking' is very good closer.

Production is quite solid although slight improvement is still needed, musicianship is solid - i love the vocal, dude can sing rough, and replay value is pretty good too at around 7.5. In short words, it's still AC/DC-driven album but with more twist than the second album, although lacking consistency like the debut, but like i said earlier, it's pretty close. Might be better with more spins, but good buy this one indeed!

77%