Quicken Loans

66 mustang

anyone here know anything about them? I'm going to have to get a refinance and a home equity loan. The wife quit Crutchfield and went back to walmart and it was a paycut. needing to try to offset the loss. what I would like to do is to get a lower house payment and pay off both vehicles. any suggestions?

Check your bank as some are starting to refinance at some pretty good rates.

Good luck with your situation.

I'm a mortgage lender and yes rates are very low right now and have been for some time.

I know some in the small town I live and work in have used Quicken Loans but I've never had any experience with them so I can't say what they're like to deal with. I've always tried to deal with the local guy myself but sometimes those places like Quicken Loans do such a high volume that they can offer a much lower rate and less costs than the local bank.

Is the Crutchfield she worked at an actual store? or a call center to their catalog? bro, honestly I would not go through anything other then a bank or a credit union, I havent really investigated to deeply, but it seems all these loan places come off really good, then have little write ins that carry you for like a year, then after like 13 months your interest rate jumps disgustingly, I dont know if it was Quicken, but my buddy did one for his ATV's and his interest rate went to something like 31%out of nowhere, turned out he hadnt seen it written in, so he couldnt do anything about it, cause he had signed for it, just be careful bro.

Is the Crutchfield she worked at an actual store? or a call center to their catalog? bro, honestly I would not go through anything other then a bank or a credit union, I havent really investigated to deeply, but it seems all these loan places come off really good, then have little write ins that carry you for like a year, then after like 13 months your interest rate jumps disgustingly, I dont know if it was Quicken, but my buddy did one for his ATV's and his interest rate went to something like 31%out of nowhere, turned out he hadnt seen it written in, so he couldnt do anything about it, cause he had signed for it, just be careful bro.

That cant happen on a mtg if you read your good faith estimate. It will state if your rate can change or not or if there is a balloon payment. If there is an adj rate or balloon there is a seperate disclosure stating that. These days after the subprime crisis you have to disclose EVERYTHING!

Yeah, what Heaven & Hell says, he's right, I dont know what the fuck im talking about, so I was just sharing a story that allowed me to bitch while I told it, so yeah, ROCK ON!!