Tango Down BLAME it on ,,,,,

No big press release, no fan fare or witty words talking things up. We are just going to lay Blame... The first sneak peak at what to expect from the Tango Down's upcoming release Identity Crisis. Originally planned for a March release, has been pushed to April. A slight delay, but very much worth the wait, we promise."

Guitarist Scott says: "The band didn't want to rush it, in order to have the CD in time for a few shows. We wanted it to be as close to perfect in our eyes as possible. I'm very happy with this album. It's been a long time coming, and I'm happy with the path the band and this album has taken. David sang his Ass off on it!! Ty Sims is producing it, and we couldn't ask for a better person at the steering wheel. He gets what we are trying to do and is a force to be reckoned with! We are a live, energized, wired tight, and can't wait to get back out there to showcase these songs. We hope everyone finds the end result as pleasing to them as we do. We really poured our hearts into this album, and are proud of the results. We just road tested a few of these tunes last week when we opened for Y&T, and the response to the new material was positive. New shows are being scheduled. So if you missed us in Ny, or Rhode Island. Then you will get a second chance this Spring/Summer. From Myself, David, Chris and Keith Hope everyone Digs it when it comes out. Thank you."

Check out BLAME by clicking the below Youtube Link!

http://youtu.be/pqrDRtLdMWk

:party421:

No big press release, no fan fare or witty words talking things up. We are just going to lay Blame... The first sneak peak at what to expect from the Tango Down's upcoming release Identity Crisis. Originally planned for a March release, has been pushed to April. A slight delay, but very much worth the wait, we promise."

Guitarist Scott says: "The band didn't want to rush it, in order to have the CD in time for a few shows. We wanted it to be as close to perfect in our eyes as possible. I'm very happy with this album. It's been a long time coming, and I'm happy with the path the band and this album has taken. David sang his Ass off on it!! Ty Sims is producing it, and we couldn't ask for a better person at the steering wheel. He gets what we are trying to do and is a force to be reckoned with! We are a live, energized, wired tight, and can't wait to get back out there to showcase these songs. We hope everyone finds the end result as pleasing to them as we do. We really poured our hearts into this album, and are proud of the results. We just road tested a few of these tunes last week when we opened for Y&T, and the response to the new material was positive. New shows are being scheduled. So if you missed us in Ny, or Rhode Island. Then you will get a second chance this Spring/Summer. From Myself, David, Chris and Keith Hope everyone Digs it when it comes out. Thank you."

About time! lol \m/

About time! lol \m/

LOL.....thanks Rocker. LOL. Don't worry, it will be worth the wait. We could have made our orginal deadline. However, the more we took our time with it the more it was sounding better and better. Plus we shot a video for one of the songs that week. So everything kinda was pointing twoards the obvious question. "Why are we rushing this release date?" . I think the proof is in the first single. Which you can DL from www.melodicrock.com newsdesk. Please also friend the band on facebook here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001442568959 and let them know what you think.

Look fwd to hearing everyones thoughts. I will pass them along to the band

Take Care

John

Really looking forward to it, already got it on pre-order

Hey Guys!!

Thanks. I have been fwding ALL comments and topics to the guys. From here, various messageboards , emails etc. So far the response has been VERY positive. Only found 3 negative comments. (Which were also shared with the band) Also we will be announcing the winner of the DAMAGE CONTROL Backdrop this week. Goodluck to anyone that has pre ordered the cd and is entered to win the Backdrop contest. Please keep the comments coming on the new song, and what your hoping to hear next, and on the new album at shows etc. With all that said, everyone have a HAPPY St Pattys Day!!!

John

This sounds real good. Sounds more like Bangalore Choir than Bangalore Choir. :headbanger:

Yeah, Reece has been involved in some solid projects over the last couple of years, but this by far sounds like the best one for fans of 'On Target.' Very excited to hear the full disc!