Scarecrow - Blood, Sweat And 20 Years

hardrock80srule

Is this the same band that did the song "Runaway Renee"?

Never mind, looked it up, yes it is the same band. Just picked up their S/T cd a few months back. Great band. Price is nice...I might have to check this release out.

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Sweat-20-Years-Scarecrow/dp/B006HH61TO/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1329838392&sr=1-1

Hmmm, I never knew they had a second release. I just picked up Touch of Madness brand new for $2.00. Judging from the samples it sounds a little more alternative than the first release but for that price I figured I'd give it a shot.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000021J1/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Hmmm, I never knew they had a second release. I just picked up Touch of Madness brand new for $2.00. Judging from the samples it sounds a little more alternative than the first release but for that price I figured I'd give it a shot.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000021J1/ref=ox_ya_os_product

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2W6Qb6RP4&feature=related

Yeah we had a thread in here awhile back, when I jocked back in high school, I was sent pretty much every release Pavement put out, when they had KING DOUCHEBAG! running the show, and they were putting out only obscure metal bands that played heavy pounding metal, ala Pantera, before it really had caught on yet, but King Douchbag was still pretty cool back then, and I think he probably was sucking some ass trying to get his signs some air time, well it worked, I played alot of that obscure Pavement shit, bands Like B-Thong, Headlock, Uglystick etc. well Scarecrow was one of these bands, they were a very pure Rock band, but the info I was sent with the cd was that they were a Christian themed band, now I had a very hard time picking up on this, because their lyrics are so universal, and absolutely NON DIRECT, but songs like Blood Runs Blind are what lead me to believe if you look a little deeper you can draw the Christian line to them, but if I had never had this info, I wouldnt have ever known at all that they were christian, so take what you want out of that, maybe one of you can maybe make it a bit more clear, or just down right tell me they are not christian? you tell me

Yeah we had a thread in here awhile back, when I jocked back in high school, I was sent pretty much every release Pavement put out, when they had KING DOUCHEBAG! running the show, and they were putting out only obscure metal bands that played heavy pounding metal, ala Pantera, before it really had caught on yet, but King Douchbag was still pretty cool back then, and I think he probably was sucking some ass trying to get his signs some air time, well it worked, I played alot of that obscure Pavement shit, bands Like B-Thong, Headlock, Uglystick etc. well Scarecrow was one of these bands, they were a very pure Rock band, but the info I was sent with the cd was that they were a Christian themed band, now I had a very hard time picking up on this, because their lyrics are so universal, and absolutely NON DIRECT, but songs like Blood Runs Blind are what lead me to believe if you look a little deeper you can draw the Christian line to them, but if I had never had this info, I wouldnt have ever known at all that they were christian, so take what you want out of that, maybe one of you can maybe make it a bit more clear, or just down right tell me they are not christian? you tell me

I would have no idea they were a christian band just going by the first release, but after listening to their second album this weekend that would make sense. After the 6th track I began wondering why Jesus kept getting mentioned in just about every song but I suppose if they were a christian band that would be why.

Who is "King Douchbag"?