anaccapela10 .. Finally caught by Ebay

Finally ebay did something about a buyer that I have been having trouble with. I know others have been ripped off by this buyer also.. The Ebay user name was anaccapela10

This buyer uses two separate names to receive (rip off) CDs.

Here are the names and addresses:

Helena Lucas

Edificio a Fabrica, Av Guanare, Bloco G, 2 BX

Portimao 8500-507

Portugal

AND

Ana Conceicao

Ed Fabrica, Av. Guarane, Bloco G, 2 BX

Portimao

8500-507

Portugal

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

If anyone notices this buyer using a new Ebay name could you please post info here..?

Thanks... ~Dave~

Ana has bought thousands of dollars of cd's from me and I have never had a problem. I saw where she was kicked off because she won 2 cd's from my last auction. What exactly has she been doing?

Ana has bought thousands of dollars of cd's from me and I have never had a problem. I saw where she was kicked off because she won 2 cd's from my last auction. What exactly has she been doing?

It seems as though anna just started this "scam" within the last 2 months or so. I know it was trouble from day one with me. I got no payment from her, so 10 days later I emailed to see about a payment. I was told she would pay "next week". I reluctantly agree to wait another week (now 17 days). So I get home to find out a payment had been made, or a partial payment. She paid for 4 out of the 8 CDs she won and set the shipping to ZERO... and said she will pay for the rest latter. I sent her a paypal request for the amount of shipping. The next day I see that she has paid for the other 4 CDs and set the shipping to ZERO. Again a note was attached. She wanted this batch to be shipped to the same address under a different name. I emailed and told her she needed to pay shipping. She said the items were paid for and needed to be shipped. So.. I called ebay and told them she had not paid for any shipping. Guess what ebay says..? YUP.. she paid for the items and I need to ship them. Mind you, if I don't ship them I get 8 negative feedbacks. I told ebay that there was no way I was going to mail the CDs and pay overseas shipping out of pocket. On top of everything, I was told by ebay I had to mail them in 2 different packages since they were paid by paypal under 2 different names.

Long story shorter... I told ebay again that I wasn't gonna ship either package. After talking to 4 different people at ebay I finally got a guy that said that if I promise to mail the 2 packages that Ebay would credit me the shipping cost of both packages. Of course they were not willing to pay "registered mail". Two days later I did have a credit from ebay on my account so I shipped them out.. "non-registered". You guessed it, 3 weeks later there are claims against me for "items not received". Lucky for me she was caught doing this to a few other sellers so the cases against me were dropped.

+ Just so seller know... If you don't set set your account correctly any buyer can change your shipping to ZERO and you will be responsible to ship the item anyway. The default setting allows sellers to change shipping on your account. Most of you sellers probably know this already... I was not aware of this.

Thats crazy. Never had any of this with her and she has bought from me less than 30 days ago? Also, If I were you I wouldn't give a fuck what Ebay says to do. If shipping is shown clearly in the auction, then she has to pay it or I'm not sending shit!

Thats crazy. Never had any of this with her and she has bought from me less than 30 days ago? Also, If I were you I wouldn't give a fuck what Ebay says to do. If shipping is shown clearly in the auction, then she has to pay it or I'm not sending shit!

It seems as though this is a new tactic... Not sure if she was finally running out of cash or maybe she didn't figure out how to do this before. It also seems as though she was only ripping off people she hadn't bought from in the past. I'm sure she will show up on ebay again with a new name... I'm sure she would buy from you again. I hate to see you lose a customer who spends so much money with you... but I'm sure she will be back.

I threatened not to ship... actually told ebay that I wasn't going to ship. Finally some guy at ebay was able to credit me for the shipping cost... so I did ship.

Did you know a buyer could change your shipping charge if you didn't have your settings a certain way?

It seems as though this is a new tactic... Not sure if she was finally running out of cash or maybe she didn't figure out how to do this before. It also seems as though she was only ripping off people she hadn't bought from in the past. I'm sure she will show up on ebay again with a new name... I'm sure she would buy from you again. I hate to see you lose a customer who spends so much money with you... but I'm sure she will be back.

I threatened not to ship... actually told ebay that I wasn't going to ship. Finally some guy at ebay was able to credit me for the shipping cost... so I did ship.

Did you know a buyer could change your shipping charge if you didn't have your settings a certain way?

I don't want to lose any customers either but I also don't want to sell to anyone who would rip off my friends. Hopefully, she stays away from Ebay but you're right, she will be back I'm sure.

I had no idea about this shipping thing. Where is the setting for it?

I don't want to lose any customers either but I also don't want to sell to anyone who would rip off my friends. Hopefully, she stays away from Ebay but you're right, she will be back I'm sure.

I had no idea about this shipping thing. Where is the setting for it?

I actually had ebay "walk me through" the setting to make sure buyers couldn't change shipping cost. I'll poke around on there today and see if I can remember.

Changing this setting is something all sellers should do for sure. Once more people realize they can do this I'm sure it will increase.

• 3 months later...

The cunt has taken me for a ride as well. Bidding for 300$ worth of my stuff.

Here new ID is slb4all

new name and address:

joao santos

Ed a Fabrica, Av Guanaré

Bloco G, 2º BX

Portimao, 8500-507

Portugal

FUCK EBAY SUCKS at weeding out these crooks.

The cunt has taken me for a ride as well. Bidding for 300$ worth of my stuff.

Here new ID is slb4all

new name and address:

joao santos

Ed a Fabrica, Av Guanaré

Bloco G, 2º BX

Portimao, 8500-507

Portugal

FUCK EBAY SUCKS at weeding out these crooks.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Ebay is a joke if you are a seller... They will never check into a claim against a buyer but will hassle a seller all day long.

Thanks for passing the Ebay ID along... I know I'll put it on my "block list". :2up:

Well the douche bag got caught in a lie and scam...again. Ebay confirmed to me that the new guy is indeed anaccapela10, even if he or she denied it. Ebay said that I would be protected with the transactions with this bidder...Ebay helping a seller that's a first. Here is my e-mail exchanges with this idiot. It's a long read but the motive to fuck me over is pretty evident...especially the fact they wanted surface shipping...that one is just beggin' for a Paypal chargeback or the one about Ana being a bad worker and not him...whatever!

I hope Ebay gets rid of all his/her Ebay ID's....but I'm sure they'll be back.

Dear mistdiscs,

HiMy paypal email is mreddie07 ... !If you do not want to ship like other sellers do, cheaper way, like ebay recommend, i can not afford to pay you $95 in shipping, because this will make this cd very expensive.I think is better you request to cancel this items with mutual agreement for you not have to pay ebay fees.This is now very late in Portugal, and i only can contact you again, during the next 8 hours.Have a good day.

Joao- slb4all

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear slb4all,

Surface takes 8 to 10 weeks for delivery!!! Buddy I can smell a Paypal chargeback coming my way. I spoke to an Ebay representive this evening and they told me I was to be well protected for any unforseen problems. Your Paypal account is a direct match with that of the member anaccapela10...so no funny stuff.

I will only ship air mail...try again!

- mistdiscs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: mistdiscs

Subject: Re: mistdiscs sent a message about SHEREE - s/t CD MEGA RARE AOR 1989 #140749008802

Sent Date: 17-May-12 18:29:11 EDT

Dear mistdiscs,

Thank you for you given me the link of the Canada Post Office.

I check it and there is another solution, that is cheaper !

International Parcel - Surface See Postal Guide for Delivery Standard

$40.11

*Coverage Details: Up to $100.00 included. Maximum $1,000.00

This is surface deliverey it takes a little more, but is much better the the $95 for me.

And i think it has one insurance that covers up to $1,000.00 .

Please let me know if this is a good solution.

Thank you

Regards

Joao Ferreira

- slb4all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: slb4all

Subject: Re: mistdiscs sent a message about SHEREE - s/t CD MEGA RARE AOR 1989 #140749008802

Sent Date: 17-May-12 16:10:22 EDT

Dear slb4all,

No, the shipping costs are as quoted, go check them out on Canada Post. For Xpresspost the cost is what it is. It is not 13$ plus 3$, that is from the USA, I live in Canada and can only ship from Canada.

Listen this is the same crap that was pulled on me last year from the seller from your address, I'm not playing this game. If you want the package registered with a tracking number and signature the cost will be 95$. If you want them without the jewel cases the cost will be 75$. Check out the price here: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s7

If you don't want to pay, then we will simply have to cancel the transactions.

- mistdiscs

Sent Date: 17-May-12 15:42:02 EDT

Dear mistdiscs,

Hi !

Once again i had told you that i do not have nothing to Ana.

I also i had told you this is my address from my work !

If you want i give my address where i live i can give you !

I would like to do this deal with you, because you have several cd that i`m interested to my collection, but to pay $95 for 10 cd, this is very High.

The shipping normally with register is $13 for the first cd and $3 for the other cd ! and this makes $40.

This shipping prices are also in the same and lower values that amazon.ca have !

With the $95 you want, the cd will be very expensive.

If you could not make a normal shipping like the other seller do, in the order of $40, then please request ebay to cancel, because the high shipping that you had made, that i accept !

Please do not juize That all persons are the same, you have in Canada a Lot of Portuguese.

Best regards

Joao Ferreira

- slb4all

Sent Date: 17-May-12 11:06:18 EDT

Dear slb4all,

The cost to ship 10 registered cd's in the jewelcase via Canada Posts Xpresspost - International (a package measuring about 40cm X 30cm X 10cm, about 1.2 KG in weight) to Portugal is approximately 95$. That includes the proper packaging, the signature upon receipt and the tracking number. I have contacted Ebay and Paypal to make sure that I, as the seller will be protected all the way through this transaction (ei: negative feedback or a Paypal chargeback). The fact I blocked an ID this past summer with the same mailing address as yours and that the buyers even if they have different names, yet identical bidding habits and shipping requirements has raised a red flag with Ebay, therefore assuring that all will go well.

Therefore the 2 options available to you are as follows 1.) registered shipment of the discs with the jewel cases for 95$ or 2.) I ask you to agree upon cancelling the transactions all together, so I can recoup my over 30$ in Ebay fees from these transactions. Please note that if you do choose not to pay and complete the transactions, I will have to add you to my blocked list and keep your mailing address handy for future reference if need be.

Thank You

- mistdiscs

Sent Date: 16-May-12 20:46:04 EDT

Dear mistdiscs,

Hi

I do not know your name, but mine is Joao Ferreira and you can trust me !!!

I`m very interested in your items, and i do not understand how can you lose money, when the items are shipped with register, more if i paid you with paypal, paypal defend the seller and the trust people.

If you need the money, you should do this deal.

Please see my feedback and you will see i`m a trust person and you do not have any one that can talk bad of me.

I believe in you, that you could had been a bad experience, but you should not juize all are the same.

I give my word that you will not any trouble with deal with me.

For example, one seller from japan, Mr Masaru had shipped 4 cd before i had paid him, and i made is payment after.

About to cancel the items, only the sellers can do it, i only can when i made a mistake, by put a huge value, but i think this is not the write solution, the best solution is to finish the deal.

I pay you the registration by USPS, please send me a new invoice that i pay you asap.

I also notice that you are a very good seller by your feedback.

Thank you.

Joao Ferreira

- slb4all

Sent Date: 16-May-12 14:59:26 EDT

Dear slb4all,

I find it hard to believe that many bidders with the same address bid in the same fashion, with the same registered/with the jewel case demands. I'm not taking a chance. I need to feed my family and to have my money taken from me does not sit well with me. I have many Ebay selling friends whom have also had difficulties with buyer/buyers from this address. I'm asking for you to cancel the transactions. If this cannot be done, I be forced to inform Ebay of the activities that are going on at your address. Changing your name for shipping reasons is easy to do, I'm not playing this game. This Portuguese address took 300$ from me last summer, this took food away from my children and I'm not about to lose another 300$ and the cd's on top of that, by trusting you. I'm sorry but I cannot take a chance and lose the cd's as well as my money. I ask again please ask to cancel the transactions and this way no one will get hurt, you'll keep your money and I'll keep my cd's, so none of us are victims. Thank You

- mistdiscs

Sent Date: 16-May-12 13:08:10 EDT

Dear mistdiscs,

Hi There

I think you have made a mistake, because this is my work address, in some months ago there was one Ana Conceicao that work here, but she is no more here, she was a bad worker!, about a Helena Lucas i do not remember no one with this name that work here, may be she was her dougther ? i do not know !

I`m interested in your items, and i want to pay you ! If you see i made very strong bids, this means that i`m interested to win the items !

I do not understand why you want to block all Portuguese, if you had a bad experience with one Portuguese person.

I`m a collector and a write person and i always want my cd to be shipped with jewel cases by register regular USPS.

By this way there is never problems with the lost of the packages, this is good for the sellers and good for persons like me, that i can track the package, to know when it arrive.

The only thing i need is you declare the package as Gift and declare low value.

Best regards

Joao Ferreira

- slb4all

Subject: mistdiscs sent a message about SHEREE - s/t CD MEGA RARE AOR 1989 #140749008802

Sent Date: 16-May-12 07:37:21 EDT

Dear slb4all,

I see Ana Conceicao, Helena Lucas and now joao santos are back. I blocked your last ID anaccapela10 months ago, so by using a new ID such as this one slb4all, you are in violation of Ebay rules on unwelcomed bidders. Violation of this rule can get you removed from Ebay. Please request through Ebay a cancellation of all the bids you made and items you won in my last auction. DO NOT BID on any more of my items, I can't afford to lose 300$ everytime you want to play games with me. It does not matter how often you change your name, your house address in Portugal stays the same. I will unfortunately have to block all of Portugal from bidding on any of my items because of you trying to rip off sellers.

- mistdiscs

Wowaweewoo. Shit like this keeps me from selling on eGay.

Exactly. I've been tempted to sell on eGay many times but I think I won't take the leap. I'm sure there are plenty of successful transactions but it takes one rotten bidder to spoil it all.

Morons...brutal_36.gif

This dickhead doesn't quit! Still trying to get something. If my last response doesn't shut him up and get him to agree to cancelling the transactions I'll lose it. Funny how this dork is no longer refuting the fact he is indeed the same bidder known as anaccapela10

Dear slb4all,

No, I'm not playing this game any longer. Listen, you did the same damn thing to me last year. Cancel the transactions, this way I get my fees back and you get to keep your Ebay ID, because If I have to file a non payment claim or you don't decide to agree to cancel the transactions, I will get back in touch on the phone with an Ebay representative and your Ebay account will most likely be suspended or no longer registered.

- mistdiscs

Sent Date: 18-May-12 06:39:34 EDT

Dear mistdiscs,

Hi

If the items arrived without damages, of course i want it without jewel cases, because is cheaper.

The problem is today, the delivery put heavy goods over package like yours and the packages are also free of movements inside of the vans, where the packages crash it between them.

More the delivery throw the packages over the floor and to inside the vans.

But i think we can do other thing, we cancel all the cd, except 3 cd, that can be put with jewel cases inside of one envelope, by register and priority.

By this way we can do a deal, you will see the i`m a trust guy, and we can chare positive feedback for the good experience.

Please tell me what are the 3 best cd for you, and the ones you think that are also more dificult for me to get, and i purchase and the other i accept the cancel.

By this way you will win some money, and i will get also some cd.

I think 3 cd with jewel case shipped inside of one envelope can not be very expensive, since one cd is $10,50.

Please let me know, i`m been very fair with you.

Thank you.

Best regards

Joao Ferreira

- slb4all

Jeez, Dave you are way more patient than me. I wouldn't have wasted my time with this dick...

I mentioned earlier that I have sold many cd's to the "Ana" person and I do not blame you for going the route you are. It just doesn't sound like the same person I dealt with before. In fact the only strange thing with Ana from before is that she always paid me but had me hold the items and only ship part at a time. In fact, at one point she has spent around $350 on a stack of cd's and had me keep them for nearly 2 months before she had me ship them. I never gave her the option to ship with registered shipping but we also did most of our deals outside of Ebay.

Very strange...

I mentioned earlier that I have sold many cd's to the "Ana" person and I do not blame you for going the route you are. It just doesn't sound like the same person I dealt with before. In fact the only strange thing with Ana from before is that she always paid me but had me hold the items and only ship part at a time. In fact, at one point she has spent around $350 on a stack of cd's and had me keep them for nearly 2 months before she had me ship them. I never gave her the option to ship with registered shipping but we also did most of our deals outside of Ebay.

Very strange...

This "Ana" wanted me to ship order in 2 packages at 2 different times to 2 different names. Then changed my invoice "herself" to ZERO. Scam all the way.

I hope "she" will be exposed and I hope it gets harder for "her" to open new accounts.

Well that should be the end of it. The transactions have been cancelled. I'm still pissed I'm out a possible 300$ in sales, but I'd rather be out 300$ in sales and keep the cd's, I know this was headed to a Paypal chargeback.

Here is our final....well I hope it's the final exchanges. Now I must bury my head in the sand, because he told me I should feel shame.

Dear slb4all,

I was prepared to deal with you last summer, but you screwed me over. Don't tell me you are not connected with anaccapela10, the Ebay reprensentative even told me you were. This way no one gets hurt. Don't bid on my things anymore...no matter what ID you use....and for God's sake don't reply to this response, it's getting old.

- mistdiscs

Sent Date: 18-May-12 13:18:55 EDT

Dear mistdiscs,

Look !

What are you talking about now.

I do not have anything about the person you are talking about, are creasy, when i register i have to give my official documents, including of the bank account to paypal, this is all checked out !

I`m try to get hare some resonable solution for us to do this deal, you get me crazy shipping rate of $95 for 10 cd for prioritary shipping.

I got a solution, to ship by surface, you did not wanted, then i gave you another solution to cancel all the items except 3 cd, that could be shipped on one envelope for prioritary shipping like you want.

And now you do not want any solution ! you want only cancel .

This is what i notice ! You do not want to make this deal since the first time.

Shame on you !!!

Joao Ferreira

- slb4all

Well that should be the end of it. The transactions have been cancelled. I'm still pissed I'm out a possible 300$ in sales, but I'd rather be out 300$ in sales and keep the cd's, I know this was headed to a Paypal chargeback.

Here is our final....well I hope it's the final exchanges. Now I must bury my head in the sand, because he told me I should feel shame.

Yeah... you really should feel shame. The nerve of you... standing up to a repeat ebay scammer.

I've got a feeling we have not seen the end of this ding-a-ling. She'll (he'll) be back sooner or later. If I notice yet another new ebay id I'll pass it along. I'd hate to lose a big sale like that... but you know you would get ripper off if you send any of the CDs. Glad your cases ended up working out to some extent.

This SLB4ALL is an absolute NIGHTMARE!!!

Yes JOAO SANTOS or whoever it is now......

Did a Paypal chargeback on one of my CD auctions for over $500!!

Of course Paypal sided with him

AVOID dealing with this Puto at all costs!!!

Dont worry i will be lodging action with the FINANCIAL SERVICES OMBUDSMAN against Paypal to get my money back

Dont worry i will be lodging action with the FINANCIAL SERVICES OMBUDSMAN against Paypal to get my money back

That sucks and no offense but why would you sell $500 worth of product & not send it registered to protect yourself?

That sucks and no offense but why would you sell $500 worth of product & not send it registered to protect yourself?

Of course i did send it registered - problem was he/she complained about the condition of the Cd`s once they arrived there - saying they were all scuffed and scratched which was totally crap because i carefully packaged the discs well. Have been doing this for over 10 years now.

So buyer - slb4all - made a claim against me to PAYPAL for 23 out of the 25 cds they won from me.

Of course how do i prove that the cds were not scratched etc.... Of course PAYPAL side with the buyer - 99% of the time and i`m sure they don`t even investigate these things - just get some computer generated response blah blah......

So why did they give them the cd's plus the money? You should have called Paypal or offered to refund after you received the product back. I have always gotten my product back before refunding.