Bangalore Choir

AlphaMale

anyone seeing b choir ever matching their glorious debut?

Not possible. I don't think Reece is interested in something that sounds like that ever again and he's the only one from that line-up still in the band. Sure a guitarist plays a note on the last CD or something, but it's an entirely different songwriter and musician/s and the debut will never be touched. As long as they keep creating cool tunes I'll check them out, though.

[/quotethat

Curt Mitchell played guitar on both BC albums and did all of the shows. Danny Greenberg played bass on the debut but gave way to Ian Mayo when the album was released but his been in the band since the reunion. David couldnt see eye to eye with jackie or ian for the reunion and john kirk plays ragae music these days.

Wowser, I didn't know that about the bass player at all. That's cool. I saw that Curt Mitchell played on 'Cadence' but got the impression he played maybe one or two notes on the CD. Hopefully he plays on the whole new disc.

I thought Curt played on the entire last album as well as this one.

The new album is very good, better than Cadence IMO. The first 5 tracks absolutely smoke! :beerbang:

anyone seeing b choir ever matching their glorious debut?

Not possible. I don't think Reece is interested in something that sounds like that ever again and he's the only one from that line-up still in the band. Sure a guitarist plays a note on the last CD or something, but it's an entirely different songwriter and musician/s and the debut will never be touched. As long as they keep creating cool tunes I'll check them out, though.

[/quotethat

Curt Mitchell played guitar on both BC albums and did all of the shows. Danny Greenberg played bass on the debut but gave way to Ian Mayo when the album was released but his been in the band since the reunion. David couldnt see eye to eye with jackie or ian for the reunion and john kirk plays ragae music these days.

Wowser, I didn't know that about the bass player at all. That's cool. I saw that Curt Mitchell played on 'Cadence' but got the impression he played maybe one or two notes on the CD. Hopefully he plays on the whole new disc.

I thought Curt played on the entire last album as well as this one.

The new album is very good, better than Cadence IMO. The first 5 tracks absolutely smoke! :beerbang:

Curt did play on the last album. Not sure how much was him and how much was Andy.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much talk about this release and it's been out two weeks.

It might not sound like On Target but I still like it and there is only really one song I don't care for.

Is it that "Never Face Old Joe Alone" track? Man that is an odd one. If anything, I would have stuck it at the end as a hidden bonus track or something. Really cuts into the flow of the album IMO.

Not much talk about this release and it's been out two weeks.

It might not sound like On Target but I still like it and there is only really one song I don't care for.

Is it that "Never Face Old Joe Alone" track? Man that is an odd one. If anything, I would have stuck it at the end as a hidden bonus track or something. Really cuts into the flow of the album IMO.

Yup thats the one. I dont hate it but its so un BC like.

Its a much looser vibe on this disc but its still solid.

I want to hear this, but can't see me putting down full priced coin for it. :( Might be a wait for the sales item.

I want to hear this, but can't see me putting down full priced coin for it. :( Might be a wait for the sales item.

It is kind of pricey when compared to some of the other MHR discs that Frontiers is putting out. I'm not sure why AOR Heaven is so much more expensive. I think I paid $16 for it and that was the cheapest I could find where the new Crazy Lixx, Tyketto and Trixter where only $12.