Help me recognize the song..

Nightrain

Hi guys,

a friend of mine ask me whose song is on the opening part of this Japanese drama, I think I've heard it before but didn't remember who's the artist and the song. Any of you know the song ?

please check here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMUBf-HQG6U&feature=player_embedded

Thanks

Wow mate, what the hell are you doing watching that crap? Seriously, how did you find this? I have never heard the song before but I like it a lot and I'd also love to know who it is.

@geoff : i have no idea too until my friend gave me the link. But i've asked around and no one knows about it at all. If no one here knows then probably it's a Japanese band with English song ?

@cdjunky : i don't know but even in Youtube, i know somebody had asked about it but still no answer. So this is still a mystery :)

It might be B'z (Tak Matsumoto and Koshi Inaba), or maybe Tak M. with Takanori Nishikawa (aka T.M. Revolution) who was also one of the actors on the show (so that would make sense). B'z did the opening theme for that show 'Beautiful Life'. There's a soundtrack for the show, but it's all incidental/instrumental music. Very cool song though. I wonder if there are more songs like that in other episodes???

Np - Le Roux - 'Last Safe Place'

It might be B'z (Tak Matsumoto and Koshi Inaba), or maybe Tak M. with Takanori Nishikawa (aka T.M. Revolution) who was also one of the actors on the show (so that would make sense). B'z did the opening theme for that show 'Beautiful Life'. There's a soundtrack for the show, but it's all incidental/instrumental music. Very cool song though. I wonder if there are more songs like that in other episodes???

Very good guess friend. I thought it's B'z because based on Google search, B'z did contribute a song to this movie, but after lookin' up the song, it's different. T.M Revolution makes sense too, but sadly I don't have any CDs of them and also quite hard to look for samples.

and I don't have any idea about the movie and other songs since I haven't watch the drama yet :)

Very good guess friend. I thought it's B'z because based on Google search, B'z did contribute a song to this movie, but after lookin' up the song, it's different. T.M Revolution makes sense too, but sadly I don't have any CDs of them and also quite hard to look for samples.

and I don't have any idea about the movie and other songs since I haven't watch the drama yet :)

Yeah the opening them is a totally different song, but it would make sense if one or more of those guys contributed other background music.

Np - Michael Stanley Band - 'North Coast'

0:44-0:45 is probably the title of the song, but I can't understand what the singer's saying

btw. what does 'Np' stand for?

I believe Rog' is letting us know what is "Now Playing"...

And on topic I LOVE BZ!! I need to acquire more releases by these guys. I'd say that the music in the opener might be some "earlier" work by them as and maybe it was just my perception from my computers speakers, but it did not have that power/production of more current recordings I've heard from them.