WARP DRIVE - SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN CD

melodicrockoz

Wishing Well will be selling the cd too. We've been taking pre-orders for about 3 weeks now. We should have the discs in stock and ready to ship by the end of the week.

Np - Starship - 'Love Among The Cannibals'.

I heard these songs quite some time ago and I didn't think they were that good to be honest. Harder-edged that I would have liked and less melodic.

We got in our shipment today at Wishing Well. I wasn't a fan of 'Gimme Gimme' but I've got to say I really dig this. Yeah the sound is a little heavier, but it works. There's also a cover of the Axe song 'Rock 'N' Roll Part In The Streets' and 2 bonus tracks. The production is great. AOR Boulevard did a nice job on the packaging too. It's a digi-pack, but also has a full color fold-out booklet with lyrics and liner notes. Good stuff.

Np - Angel City - 'Face To Face'

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to read some reviews of this one. Liking the tracks I've heard so far.

This one rocks, love it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szvpncEPvSo&feature=related

Would like to read some reviews of this one. Liking the tracks I've heard so far.

This one rocks, love it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szvpncEPvSo&feature=related

IMHO, this album is a MUST BUY for 2011.

The 2nd album has only previously been available on download so this CD pressing is long overdue.

I'd rate it a 9 / 10 for songs & production!

The vid you posted is one of the ones I put together for this album. I have all the regular tracks posted on youtube. The pics used in the video, I took many of the solo shots of Mark at various Common Ground and Them Pesky Kids shows (his local cover bands) and then added in past photos of the band back in the day.

The vid you posted is one of the ones I put together for this album. I have all the regular tracks posted on youtube. The pics used in the video, I took many of the solo shots of Mark at various Common Ground and Them Pesky Kids shows (his local cover bands) and then added in past photos of the band back in the day.

Nice work. Presumably you would endorse melodicrockoz's view that this is a must purchase?

Welll... Mark is a friend of mine and I've had this for a long time now, but yes... It's a damn good CD. Much more consistant and straight forward rock than the first album

Sounding positive on this one.

A question:

This album appears to have been produced in the early nineties and not released on CD until now. If it turns out to be good enough, would you include it in your 'best of 2011' lists? Or do you think it can't be included as it isn't new music?

If the official release date is 2011, then it's considered "new" to me...

Yes... Mark recorded most of this CD in the very early 90's before he joined Blackfoot.

I have all the original tunes uploaded here

http://www.youtube.com/rokkaholik