Harem Scarem.... when the hell did this happen?

That's Wounded Bird for you. They seemingly just chuck stuff out there randomly with no promo at all. I wonder how that label sells any records.

Shoot, Harem Scarem themselves may not even know about this. :blink:

Interesting...same bunch that did the Icon - Right Between the Eyes, right?

Yep, that's them. They've also put out a bunch of goodies by Loudness, Vicious Rumors, and Malice. I guess they must have some kinda backdoor deal with Atlantic/Atco to go thru their archives and put out stuff the "big label" doesn't give a sh*t about anymore.

I've seen them on amazon as they were getting reissued and on NEH and I bought the debut when it came out.

It's great their out there but wish they remaster their stuff.

And Jarred yes it's the same lable that did the Icon among many other reissues over the last few years.

No new tracks, but they all seem to have bonus tracks on (though nothing you can't get elsewhere). The S/T has some bonus acoustic tracks that anyone who's bought JAP versions of their latter albums will already have, but nice to have with the original disc - assuming the packing is of good quality. Live albums aside, pretty much everything in their catalogue is worth having IMHO, even the Rubber stuff.

No new tracks, but they all seem to have bonus tracks on (though nothing you can't get elsewhere). The S/T has some bonus acoustic tracks that anyone who's bought JAP versions of their latter albums will already have, but nice to have with the original disc - assuming the packing is of good quality. Live albums aside, pretty much everything in their catalogue is worth having IMHO, even the Rubber stuff.

The packaging isn't all that special and is very bland IMO as are most of the wounded bird.