Pretty Little Suicide - s/t

Geoff

Is there another thread or reference on the forum to this great EP? It turned up in the piles of CDs I have to listen to and stood out a bit from the pack. I was very impressed. No idea where I got it from... seriously, can't think where it came from. Wishingwell or Retrospect? CD Baby? I dunno.

Either way, excellent EP with the following tracks:

1. Working Man's Blues

2. Hollywood Moonlight

3. KMAG

4. Cope

5. Pretty Little Suicide

The style is a little like a sleazier, ballsier Poison perhaps? Anyone else checked it out? If not, give it a go:

http://www.prettylittlesuicide.com/index.php

Cool Band... seen them live a few times. Great guys also. I'll be seeing them again in about 3 or 4 weeks.

Cool Band... seen them live a few times. Great guys also. I'll be seeing them again in about 3 or 4 weeks.

I noticed on that website link I put above that they're touring with some pretty wikked-ass bands... and not just "our" genre either. Some big name modern rock bands too. Good to see. Good luck to them.

I noticed on that website link I put above that they're touring with some pretty wikked-ass bands... and not just "our" genre either. Some big name modern rock bands too. Good to see. Good luck to them.

I wanted to get Pretty Little Suicide on the bill with Wildstreet for the show I'm doing prior to M3. I just thought I should have a local band with hometown fans on the bill instead.

http://dtoxin.bravehost.com/DTOXIN.html

• 4 weeks later...

just got this disc couple days ago and boy I dig it.

'Working Man Blues' is a great no frills hard rock with some blistering solos. "Hollywood Moonlight" has that blissful melodic chorus and the best track of this album, the title track came second. "K.M.A.G" and "Cope" are also both good hard rock, well overall quite an enjoyable suprise there.

8/10 :git: