Teargas

phaffas

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, any of you guys manage to track down the new EP? Yeah, it's heavier but man I still reckon this thing kicks f*cking ass. Absolutely lovin' it.

any idea where to get it?

Can you buy it from their site, or their myspace site? Sorry, haven't checked myself... but that'd be my guess. Or maybe if you go to one of the Syndey shows. I can't access myspace at work, but what dates are the Sydney shows?

that means i have to open another window and look myself... im lazy... i cant be bothered, someone else do the work for me! i want answers

makes me wonder how you discovered YOUR ROSES , lol

yeh well.. obviously ive nothing to say to that :)

from memory i bought the first teargas ep from mailorder from a metal shop in melbourne - but the service was pretty bad.. i agreed to pay shipping of 10 bucks (yeh im serious! but it was the only place i could get the cd) from melb to Sydney for one ep. Yes it was worth it for the music, but the cd took weeks, and when it came it was packed terrible and the case all smashed. cant rmemeber what they were called. I hope they arnt the only place selling it again..

that means i have to open another window and look myself... im lazy... i cant be bothered, someone else do the work for me! i want answers

I order you to find this CD and let us know what you think of it. So far, Andre hates it, I love it... we're tied at one a piece. We need a tie-breaker (that includes you too, Lindsay and Doggy... and anyone else who can find it).

BTW, if you do hear it and you dislike it, Matt, meet me at Hurstville and we'll fight.

I order you to find this CD and let us know what you think of it. So far, Andre hates it, I love it... we're tied at one a piece. We need a tie-breaker (that includes you too, Lindsay and Doggy... and anyone else who can find it).

BTW, if you do hear it and you dislike it, Matt, meet me at Hurstville and we'll fight.

i heard a clip of it on myspace.. didnt sound too bad. but ill reserve my judgment.

i do actually think it sounds better then the clips of umm those other melb dudes........... you know.... id look them up but lazy.... you know the ones that we talked about the other day in another thread.... with the hair and the faces and the noses... "who killed Holly Would" people..

i hope that gets me out of getting a bitchslap from geoff..

i heard a clip of it on myspace.. didnt sound too bad. but ill reserve my judgment.

i do actually think it sounds better then the clips of umm those other melb dudes........... you know.... id look them up but lazy.... you know the ones that we talked about the other day in another thread.... with the hair and the faces and the noses... "who killed Holly Would" people..

i hope that gets me out of getting a bitchslap from geoff..

:lol: The Deadthings?

I haven't heard the new clips yet to compare, but what I saw of them live (older material) at the Tuff gig kicked ass.

I think you'll like the new Teargas stuff. It's definitely heavier but you'll dig it, I reckon. One thing that really must be noted is the stellar production job for the new EP... it's really awesome and adds to the beefy as hell sound.

Get it now and speak to me about it.

BTW, I don't bitchslap. I shatter bones. And eat them afterwards, if they're tasty enough.

yeh Deadthings... but hey never been into them at all

i want to get it.. so as soon as someone tells me where i can get it from ill let ya know!

so Geoff are you saying you like a good bone to munch on?

Yeah, I love a nice big, hard, erect bone to munch on. Why do you ask? There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

I actually just tried to help you out with a link but as I said, can't get myspace at work. Surely you can buy the EP from their myspace page can't you? It doesn't look like they have an official band site at all.

For f*ck's sake. I just checked the online stores at the websites for JB Hi Fi, HMV, Utopia and Red Eye Records and not one of the f*ckers has the new Teargas EP. And they didn't have Deadthings either. No wonder these bands never get anywhere when you can't even buy the f*cking CDs in their home country

ok ok ive got their page open...

and listening to "Envy" - what the hell was the crap growls for? then some spoken vocals. BLEH. dont like this track.

Hearts of Darkness - more growling... bleh. followed by crappy vocals. and a growling chorus... bleh.

bleeding vengeance - more crap vocals. really crap vocals. kinda proggy metal feel. with really really crap vocals.

WHy - ok theres some nicer guitar..., bit catchier... but nowhere near as good as the "crazy" ep... bleh

i cant see a link to buy their cd though after lsitening to these clips i prob wont bother...

For f*ck's sake. I just checked the online stores at the websites for JB Hi Fi, HMV, Utopia and Red Eye Records and not one of the f*ckers has the new Teargas EP. And they didn't have Deadthings either. No wonder these bands never get anywhere when you can't even buy the f*cking CDs in their home country

theres a link to Metal Mayhem or something on teargas myspace... the crappy store i bought the Crazy ep from. beware its a crappy site and youll prob get lost and have popups everywhere...

the more i think about those samples... they really sucked!

i cant praise their first ep enough!, but i think that first teargas is gone for good.. replaced by crappy growling.... stuff.

Hmmm, I didn't think there was much growling at all. A little screaming here and there, but not much compared to a lot of bands these days. I'll listen again, but yeah... didn't think they were THAT metal yet. Looks like the fight's still on mate.

i cant praise their first ep enough!, but i think that first teargas is gone for good.. replaced by crappy growling.... stuff.

Hmmm, I didn't think there was much growling at all. A little screaming here and there, but not much compared to a lot of bands these days. I'll listen again, but yeah... didn't think they were THAT metal yet. Looks like the fight's still on mate.

i dont think they are THAT METAL either..., but the vocals are really really bad! Even the best vocals ive heard from these clips are not as good as the worst from Crazy ep. I wont be getting this.

O yeh.. Al looks like a porkchop too...

i dont think they are THAT METAL either..., but the vocals are really really bad! Even the best vocals ive heard from these clips are not as good as the worst from Crazy ep. I wont be getting this.

One of the drawcards to Teargas, for me, is the good vocals. I love Al's voice. I wonder if the sound quality on the samples might have given a wrong impression of the songs? Aside from a scream hear and there his vocals were as clear and crisp and great as ever. IMO.

And yeah, backed about the porkchop thing.

One of the drawcards to Teargas, for me, is the good vocals. I love Al's voice. I wonder if the sound quality on the samples might have given a wrong impression of the songs? Aside from a scream hear and there his vocals were as clear and crisp and great as ever. IMO.

And yeah, backed about the porkchop thing.

no... your wrong. end of story. i win. go home.

This is the best comment I have ever read on Heavy Harmoies in the past 5 years.

I had to order the cd from Australian band "Doom Fox" from germany. I have since seen it at JB for 4-trillion dollars, but that deosn't expalin why I can't buy the cd from a local band at the local record store.

What really annoyed me is that I was told the cd was not available in australia, yet whe I orderd it nd from germany... and received it..... it said "made in Australia".

Thumbs up to touring bands like Hell City Glamous, Sebasrockets, Deadthings,.... enabling me to buy the cd in person.

This is the best comment I have ever read on Heavy Harmoies in the past 5 years.

I had to order the cd from Australian band "Doom Fox" from germany. I have since seen it at JB for 4-trillion dollars, but that deosn't expalin why I can't buy the cd from a local band at the local record store.

What really annoyed me is that I was told the cd was not available in australia, yet whe I orderd it nd from germany... and received it..... it said "made in Australia".

Thumbs up to touring bands like Hell City Glamous, Sebasrockets, Deadthings,.... enabling me to buy the cd in person.

Funny you say that the Hell City Glamours sell their own cds.... as whilst theyre bad boys on stage.. ive seen a mother of someone in the band sell her little boys cd's...

Funny you say that the Hell City Glamours sell their own cds.... as whilst theyre bad boys on stage.. ive seen a mother of someone in the band sell her little boys cd's...

why can't I get into the hell city glamours?

I find them very lacking.