Jeff Paris - Freak Flag

JC_AOR

I've never actually heard this album but being a Jeff Paris fan I have had this on my want list for a while. The original release was in smallish numbers and a Japan only release which is why a lot of people don't have this one. It does show up on E-Bay quite regularly but it is expensive.

Now it has been re-issued (I'm not sure which label) with one bonus track 'Hygiene' and is available at MusicBuyMail for EUR 14.50

http://www.musicbuymail.eu/index.php?i=33687

CD10498.jpg

01.Love Me, Do Me

02.Invisible Man

03.Tomorrow May Be Too Late

04.Fuel To Your Fire

05.Freedom Road

06.White People

07.Life Of My Broken Heart

08.Let It Out

09.Bottom Of The Barrel

10.All Night Long

11.Dancin' On The Ashes

12.Requiem For Stevie Ray

13.Hygiene

A very good album, but don't go expecting 'Wired Up' or 'Lucky This Time' part 2 if you aren't familiar with it. It's got more in common with the previous 'Smack' disc (2 or 3 tracks are on both 'Smack' and 'FF', the excellent 'Edge Of A Broken Heart' worthy of special mention). Good to see a re-issue, as I have seen a few people asking about this one over the years.

A very good album, but don't go expecting 'Wired Up' or 'Lucky This Time' part 2 if you aren't familiar with it. It's got more in common with the previous 'Smack' disc (2 or 3 tracks are on both 'Smack' and 'FF', the excellent 'Edge Of A Broken Heart' worthy of special mention). Good to see a re-issue, as I have seen a few people asking about this one over the years.

Alot better than smack IMO. It was a while since I listened to it but for me it was up there with Lucky this time. I remember a fairly booring drum-machine sound but I can be wrong. I need to bring it out again since I liked it alot the last time I listened to it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to admit, I recall this being much better than 'Smack' too. Great to see it re-issued as this had been on my want list for a long time.

• 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...