Faster Pussycat Tour Schedule?

Swamp Devil

Anyone have any info? Their site is not updated.

I love their early stuff, I looked them up on youtube not long ago and they look like a bunch of frickin nazis. I havent heard any of their new stuff at all. I dont know why they have went from hair metal looking to Marilyn Manson looking goth freaks...I couldnt find anything on a schedule from them.

I actually saw them about 5 or 6 years ago and they were bloody awful.

They were playing all the classic, but played them in that shitty industrial style that Taime has been obsessed with for years now.

Also, Taime was either drunk or drugged up, maybe both.

Honestly, they are the first band I like that I have ever seen live thats disappointed me (luckily I went mostly for support act Pretty Boy Floyd, who were great).

I think their playing in the 100 mile radius to me (L.I., N.Y.?) But, if they come closer maybe I'll try to see them. Saw them at Lamour in Brooklyn back in the day, with Pretty Boy Floyd. Also, by chance they opened for White Snake, but had the opening act muffeled sound blues.

I saw them open for Kiss on the Hot in the Shade Tour in 1990 and they were pretty good but then saw them again at Dakota Rock Fest 2008 and they were okay musically but presentation wise it was the strangest thing I've ever seen with the entire band wearing veils over the faces and with strange matching outfits.

I saws them back in the day opening for DLR. When I saw KISS for the Hot In The Shade tour, it was Slaughter and Little Caesar opening.Both great shows!