Chris Jericho

cdjunky41

Just lost all faith in the man.. :crying:

Chris Jericho (Fozzy/Pro Wrestler) will be a contestant on Dancing With The Stars.

I can see Vince Neil doing it (Because he's a homo), but not Chris..

What next Mr. Jericho? Going for Glee anytime soon???

Jericho is an entertainer first and foremost.

The man has so many strings to his bow its unbelievable.

I cant be done with all this reality tv shit, but good on him if it gets him a little more well known and helps him shift a few more books.

As for Vince being a homo, well if being a homo means you get to sleep with as many hot chicks as him, call me a homo.

Jericho is an entertainer first and foremost.

The man has so many strings to his bow its unbelievable.

I cant be done with all this reality tv shit, but good on him if it gets him a little more well known and helps him shift a few more books.

As for Vince being a homo, well if being a homo means you get to sleep with as many hot chicks as him, call me a homo.

He's a homo for getting caught on yet another DWI. I have no respect for the asshole..

You seen the outfits some of the chicks wear on that show? If I had the opportunity to manhandle any of'em on live TV, hell yeah, f*ck the metal cred, I'd be on that like a fly on poop. :D

• 2023 Gold Donors

Why the f--k the dingalings over at That Metal Show feel the need to bring back three repeat guests this season who have already been on (this guy being one) is pathetic.Get some new blood on there geez....

Why the f--k the dingalings over at That Metal Show feel the need to bring back three repeat guests this season who have already been on (this guy being one) is pathetic.Get some new blood on there geez....

Where the hell have YOU been hiding ya shithead?!?!? :angry2::lol:

As for Jericho, The Captain is right... This guy is an entertainer. Sure he can sing, wrestle and many other things, but all around, he's an entertainer. More power to him if he can get out there and further his career. Maybe in the process, some people/fans of the show, will find out that he's also a singer rather than just a wrestler and possibly check out the Fozzy material.

As for Vince, calling him a "homo" is a little dumb. Asshole; Piece Of Shit; Inconsiderate Prick? They all apply nicely after yet another DWI. But homo doesn't fit here.

• 2023 Gold Donors

IMO Jericho is a tool...whether he can sing is open to debate.He's a weekend warrior.

T-BONE: Ive been hiding in your sister bro..... :nyanya:

As far as Vince goes he offed someone and paralyzed another..so he's a useless fukwit.You can call him anything you want as far as im concerned.

I didn't watch Dancing with the Stars and won't watch it but I'm a big fan of Jericho the singer and entertainer. The guy was a blast to watch wrestle and entertain the crowd with his hilarious take on everything and the Fozzy discs are all great IMO with the last one being amazing. Yeah he migh be a "weekend warrior" as it was put above but the guy has so many irons in the fire that it's hard to have time to put 100% into Metal especially when you consider that he probably don't make a dime playing in Fozzy and he has to do these other things to have $ to keep Fozzy going. While I would never do this show I can't fault Chris for doing it since it puts his name in the mainstream media and maybe from that there will be that discover Fozzy. Also the guy is a huge Maiden fan and Metal fan in general.