Bleeker Ridge "Small Town Dead"

hardrockhaven

I stumbled across Bleeker Ridge by accident the other day. It appears they are a Canadian band who released a cd last year called "Small Town Dead". If I'm not mistaken, I believe the cd was even produced by the well known Bob Marlette. At any rate, this is vety catchy stuff with big choruses and harmony vocals. Fans of Faber Drive, Hedley, State Of Shock, Hinder, Daughtry, etc. would do well to check these guys out. I put my order in today for a copy through musicstack. Click below to see the video for their first single:

http://www.bleekerridge.com/

That's a pretty kickass song. And that cop in the video looks just like Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys series.

Just did some searching, it is him (actor Rob Wells) as the cop! :lol:

Consider me very interested. Tried to go and buy a copy asap but I'm immidately staggered by how hard this already appears to be to find, and the prices it's going for. There was one copy on ebay, and it was fetching over $50. wtf?

Anyway, I'm downloading a copy now and if it's as good as y'all say I'll hunt down the original with more vigor. :)

Consider me very interested. Tried to go and buy a copy asap but I'm immidately staggered by how hard this already appears to be to find, and the prices it's going for. There was one copy on ebay, and it was fetching over $50. wtf?

Anyway, I'm downloading a copy now and if it's as good as y'all say I'll hunt down the original with more vigor. :)

Yeah, I had to do a little hunting to find a copy for a reasonable price. I got mine from musicstack.com for $17 which included shipping. It looks like they shipped it out today so hopefully I'll have it soon.

Yeah, I had to do a little hunting to find a copy for a reasonable price. I got mine from musicstack.com for $17 which included shipping. It looks like they shipped it out today so hopefully I'll have it soon.

Cool, I'll keep that in mind but I think that site rapes Australian asses in postage costs. I've consistently found that Canadian bands seem to be very hard to get a hold off unless they're 100% mainstream. Still haven't got The Latency CD, and Faber Drive's and Hedley's post-debuts were nightmares to track down. Summerhero, Social Code, Cauterize's 'Paper Wings'... no shortage of great bands up there, just f*cking hard to track down for a decent price.