Distorted Wonderland

heaven&hell

I know there's been a few of us talking about this band in the Random Sleaze thread but I felt these guys deserved their own thread. This disc is kicking my ass and IMO is one of the better cds of 2010. Their part Crashdiet and part Crazy Lixx but really have their own sound.

Review at Sleazeroxx:

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/bands/distortedwonderland/distorted.shtml

Samples:

http://www.myspace.com/distorted.wonderland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY2Z_9P_Yf4

2 fillers in 'Guillotine Babies' and 'Stand & Deliver', but apart from that the album flat out rocks with massive sleaze choruses. Absolutely brilliant stuff and only a smidgeon behind the big 3 (HS, Crashdiet and Crazy Lixx).

I think it came in at no 12 on my 2010 list which means it is pretty damned good indeed!

2 fillers in 'Guillotine Babies' and 'Stand & Deliver', but apart from that the album flat out rocks with massive sleaze choruses. Absolutely brilliant stuff and only a smidgeon behind the big 3 (HS, Crashdiet and Crazy Lixx).

I think it came in at no 12 on my 2010 list which means it is pretty damned good indeed!

I actually like Guillotine Babies quite a bit, but do agree somewhat on Stand & Deliver though I don't consider it filler enough to skip over it. On a CD with so many great tunes it just happens to be a little weaker of the bunch.

Overall, a very good disc.

I actually like Guillotine Babies quite a bit, but do agree somewhat on Stand & Deliver though I don't consider it filler enough to skip over it. On a CD with so many great tunes it just happens to be a little weaker of the bunch.

Overall, a very good disc.

Guillotine Babies Rocks :party421: Very cool tune. Also agree that this album is awesome and I do not skip any of the tracks!

Highly recommended!

I agree with Glen that there are a couple of fillers, but the first half is awesome and overall it's a pretty sweet album. Aside from that slightly weak production job concerning the drums, they actually remind me a little bit of Skid Row at times. Good band, hope they stick at it.