Matt Sinner - 'Back to the bullet' (1990)

Geoff

Just saw this CD on Stefan's site for the first time yesterday. Never even knew it existed, but I'm looking forward to getting it now. How does it sound? Anyone got it?

Just saw this CD on Stefan's site for the first time yesterday. Never even knew it existed, but I'm looking forward to getting it now. How does it sound? Anyone got it?

Oh, you foolish but oh so moderately sexy boy, you have no idea what you've been missing for all these years. Imagine the powerful voice of Sinner, but fronting a big, guitar-driven melodic hard rock band as opposed to the full-throttle metal for which he is known, and you have an idea of the musical joy you are in for when your ears wrap themselves around this album like the sleek thighs of a Swedish supermodel (male or female, your choice) wrapping themselves around your smooth, as-yet-unmarked-by-life face.

Yeah, I got it. Yeah, I like it. Yeah, I think you will too.

Oh, you foolish but oh so moderately sexy boy, you have no idea what you've been missing for all these years. Imagine the powerful voice of Sinner, but fronting a big, guitar-driven melodic hard rock band as opposed to the full-throttle metal for which he is known, and you have an idea of the musical joy you are in for when your ears wrap themselves around this album like the sleek thighs of a Swedish supermodel (male or female, your choice) wrapping themselves around your smooth, as-yet-unmarked-by-life face.

Yeah, the year of release, the song titles, the few words I've seen on it... all the little things have me very excited. I can't believe I never knew it existed. I await it hungrily.

Yeah, the year of release, the song titles, the few words I've seen on it... all the little things have me very excited. I can't believe I never knew it existed. I await it hungrily.

yeah I gotta say you'll love matt sinners solo album, quite surprised you actually didnt know of it existance.

I actually like matt sinner's solo album more than most sinner albums, infact, it's on par with the best sinner albums.

• 4 weeks later...

Geoff

I really liked this debut solo from Matt Sinner and I think you'll get off on it as well. It's more melodic than the SINNER albums, but still pretty hard-edged. Also, many of the Sinner members played on the album, so it's really the same group. I have been a longtime fan of Sinner because I like the melodic metal sound. And.....I really go for the ones where they use Keys....just my hangup.

• 6 years later...

I had a site?! :blink:

Anyway, pretty rocking stuff.

Reissue from 2013:

Mat-Sinner-Back-To-The-Bullet-23-1390704

sf57.jpg

It didn't chop my balls off, but I did end up enjoying this. Better than most early Sinner band albums. ;)