Just Heard A Song

metaltrekman

Ok I just found this at Wikipedia:

"Matijevic auditioned for the lead singing slot for Velvet Revolver. Other auditionees included Sebastian Bach. Matijevic also released a single under the name Mikey Steel, a name he also briefly acted under."

So it was only a single, and Im sure very hard to find. :(

"The Tour Bus - Road Trip" CD Highlights Best On-Air Artist Performances

MORRISTOWN, N.J. - The Tour Bus is proud to present its first compilation of exclusive recordings from in-studio guests, entitled "The Tour Bus - Road Trip," out May 29 on Pulse Records.

"The Tour Bus - Road Trip" features some of the best live, in-the-studio performances from the syndicated radio/Internet show's history.

Track listing:

1. Joe Lynn Turner - "Stone Cold" (Rainbow and Deep Purple fame)

2. Bar 7 - "Ladybug" (w/ Tesla members)

3. Mike Tramp - "Better Off" (White Lion)

4. Stryper - "You Won't Be Lonely"

5. Vaughn - "Soldiers & Sailors" (featuring members of Tyketto)

6. Mikey Steel - "So in Love with You" (Michael Matijevic/vocalist of Steelheart)

7. Doro Pesch - "Love Me in Black" (former lead vocalist of Warlock)

8. Danger Danger - "Naughty Naughty"

9. Ted Poley - "Missing You" (former lead singer of Danger Danger)

10. Ron Keel - "Tears of Fire"

11. Westworld - "Suicide" (featuring Tony Harnell/TNT & Mark Reale/Riot)

12. Zebra - "As I Said Before"

The idea behind "The Tour Bus - Road Trip" was sparked by the enthusiasm Joe Lynn Turner's live rendition of "Stone Cold" continued to receive long after airing on The Tour Bus. "The performance was so amazing that our flagship station, WDHA, was getting bombarded with requests to play the song during the week and asked me to give them a copy of the performance," said Tour Bus host Ralph Sutton. "It was pretty much then that I said to (co-host) Matt (Murray), ëIf we could get a few more of these, we'd have a fantastic CD.'"

The two combed the Tour Bus vaults in search of the best pieces to complete the CD, settling on 12 tracks, each with its own special memory for the hosts. Stryper's "You Won't Be Lonely" and Doro Pesch's "Love Me in Black" marked the first time the artists had played in the U.S. in nearly 10 years, and Turner's song was taken from the second live performance The Tour Bus had ever hosted. "Every performance brings a smile to my face," Sutton said. "Remembering being there and watching it happen, and now to have the CD in my hand, it's a great feeling!"

"The Tour Bus - Road Trip" is a rare opportunity to hear exclusive tracks from these artists. "I think it's a great way for fans of these artists to hear them in an environment that they may have never heard them in," said Sutton. "Plus it may turn them on to some artists they never knew about." For that reason, the CD booklet is designed to give fans additional information on each artist.

"The best thing about this CD is it all sounds amazing," said Sutton. "In fact, a few people who have heard the advance think it was done in a professional recording studio as opposed to on-air!"

The Tour Bus is a live five-hour party rock marathon airing every Saturday night at 8 p.m. EST. Based out of New Jersey's WDHA-FM, the program has affiliates across the country and may also be heard live via the TheTourBus.com site. "My initial thoughts were that this CD was a promotional item for the show more than anything else," Sutton said. "But the amount of emails and calls on the show asking when this is coming out has boggled my mind. When we first started the show on WDHA, I told Matt that the day we get an artist to play live in the studio is when I'll feel that the show is headed in the right direction. Well, 40 performances later, the show most definitely is."