Thank you to everyone

Leykis101

Id like to thank everyone of you guys that came out to my birthday bash, it was killer meeting many of you that I've spoken and debated with for many years on HH, finally putting a face to the screen name, it was a great time, and it was fun, so thanks again! I know many of you came in from different cuntrys and it was my pleasure having you over, lets do it again next year, see ya!

Id like to thank everyone of you guys that came out to my birthday bash, it was killer meeting many of you that I've spoken and debated with for many years on HH, finally putting a face to the screen name, it was a great time, and it was fun, so thanks again! I know many of you came in from different cuntrys and it was my pleasure having you over, lets do it again next year, see ya!

I suspect my invitation got lost in the mail...

Yea mine too but I did wish him a happy bday on Facebook.

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto!

Happy Birfday anyway...

LOL, theres no way in hell id throw a bash and not invite you guys all first, actually, id post here before i posted on FB, I was being a smart ass cause my birthday never got the recognition, it deserved!! LOL, just me being a fucking dumb ass, you guys know that, Im just an asshole by nature, c\ya!

LOL, theres no way in hell id throw a bash and not invite you guys all first, actually, id post here before i posted on FB, I was being a smart ass cause my birthday never got the recognition, it deserved!! LOL, just me being a fucking dumb ass, you guys know that, Im just an asshole by nature, c\ya!

Well this must be some anti Cody conspiracy and there must be an investigation into this nonsense. I'm not sure who monitors these types of things but they will not get a raise next time there's a performance review. LOL.

Well this must be some anti Cody conspiracy and there must be an investigation into this nonsense. I'm not sure who monitors these types of things but they will not get a raise next time there's a performance review. LOL.

Finally my fans have spoken! this travesty must not go unpunished, I will see to it the originators of this conspiracy are brought to HH Central and they will meet their doom!

Finally my fans have spoken! this travesty must not go unpunished, I will see to it the originators of this conspiracy are brought to HH Central and they will meet their doom!

It's good to be a peasant.. :gone: