The Event - New Show on NBC

heaven&hell

This show debuted last night(Monday night) on NBC and it was damn good.

It has the Government conspiracy of X-Files but the fast moving flash forwards and backs type storylines of Lost. I really liked it and will continue to watch.

It has the Government conspiracy of X-Files but the fast moving flash forwards and backs type storylines of Lost. I really liked it and will continue to watch.

Backed....very nice start...we'll see how it plays out.....I seem to remember reading that this series is supposed to be a short one??

Backed....very nice start...we'll see how it plays out.....I seem to remember reading that this series is supposed to be a short one??

I haven't read that. If they can keep up the intensity this show should do well.

Off topic: The new Hawaii Five O was awesome as well and I still have to watch "Chase" and "Detroit 187" and they both look great.

I did enjoy Detroit 187. I missed Five-0, when was that? The Event i'm in wait and see mode. didn't help I was trying to watch as my daughter was trying to watch Spongebob on her portable DVD player

Hawaii Five O was Monday night at 9pm(my time) same time as Chase and Castle.

They are replaying Event, Hawaii and Chase on Saturday night.

I haven't read that. If they can keep up the intensity this show should do well.

Off topic: The new Hawaii Five O was awesome as well and I still have to watch "Chase" and "Detroit 187" and they both look great.

Hawaii Five O was great and Detroit 187 was decent....haven't seen Chase yet....