Nikita - New Show on CW

heaven&hell

I can't figure out why we need this show. Wasn't the original on about 10 years ago? Anyway, a few days ago I was flipping channels and happened to see that it was on. I had seen the previews, but it didn't really interest me. After noticing Lyndsy Fonseca was starring I decided to watch a few minutes. It wasn't bad, but I got the feeling I should have watched the rest of Hannity instead.

I can't figure out why we need this show. Wasn't the original on about 10 years ago? Anyway, a few days ago I was flipping channels and happened to see that it was on. I had seen the previews, but it didn't really interest me. After noticing Lyndsy Fonseca was starring I decided to watch a few minutes. It wasn't bad, but I got the feeling I should have watched the rest of Hannity instead.

Well if you watched it you would know that it is an update of the original and much better IMO and it picks up after the last show with Nikita now rouge trying to take out Division so it's really different than the original plus it's non stop action.

I like it, but couldn't they invent some new names and such.... To me Nikita is Peta Wilson, Michael is Roy Dupuis, etc. I can understand you want the link with the original show so you name the main character Nikita, but for the rest? Why the renames of the others (Operations, Madeline, Section One)? Why not leave their names intact as well?

That bitching aside I like the way it did reinvent the story, as Nikita (PW) was never in cahoots with another girl trying to down Section One. So I look at it as if it were a completely different show with a few familiar names.

Haven't seen it yet but the new "Nikita" chick is freakin haaaaawwwwwwt.