That use to be me

66 mustang

took my daughter bowling tonight. I must say I had one of my better games the first games I've had in a long time. decided if the kitchen was still open we'd get food there and bowl a 2nd game. as we were going up to order food a group (a large group) of teens came in. they were bowling in the lane's beside us. really cute girls. guys that were probably jocks or kind of popular. they were just having a good time, not being any kind of trouble (except the music they were playing. the best song I heard out of the bunch was a dance cover of Johnny Cash - Folsome Prison). Just got me to thinking when I was that age, had the friends, had the cute girls hanging around and life was good.

it really made me kind of sad the way my life is right now and has been the last 2 years.

took my daughter bowling tonight. I must say I had one of my better games the first games I've had in along time. decided if the kitchen was still open we'd get food there and bowl a 2nd game. as we were going up to order food a group (a large group) of teens came in. they were bowling in the lane's beside us. really cute girls. guys that were probably jocks or kind of popular. they were just having a good time, not being any kind of trouble (except the music they were playing. the best song I heard out of the bunch was a dance cover of Johnny Cash - Folsome Prison). Just got me to thinking when I was that age, had the friends, had the cute girls hanging around and life was good.

Sounds just like me at that age too. Apart from the girls. :crying:

BTW, 'jocks'? (An Americanism I've heard a million times, but still I'm not 100% sure what it means. Along with 'cougar'.)

• 1 month later...

took my daughter bowling tonight. I must say I had one of my better games the first games I've had in along time. decided if the kitchen was still open we'd get food there and bowl a 2nd game. as we were going up to order food a group (a large group) of teens came in. they were bowling in the lane's beside us. really cute girls. guys that were probably jocks or kind of popular. they were just having a good time, not being any kind of trouble (except the music they were playing. the best song I heard out of the bunch was a dance cover of Johnny Cash - Folsome Prison). Just got me to thinking when I was that age, had the friends, had the cute girls hanging around and life was good.

Sounds just like me at that age too. Apart from the girls. :crying:

BTW, 'jocks'? (An Americanism I've heard a million times, but still I'm not 100% sure what it means. Along with 'cougar'.)

Cougar = an older lady who loves the young penis. This type of lady apparently pursues younger men as a "trophy" partner... because it's, uh, so hard to find a guy who loves getting his schlong devoured and swallowed by a vagina.