Steelheart

Jeff

Where else but GB Leighton's Pickle Park:

http://www.gbleightonspicklepark.com/

I never did pick up Good 2B Alive because I heard the song LOL and didn't like the name of the song, or the song itself. Judging from the lack of comments on the main page and the few that are there I should be hoping they stick to the old stuff.

I have that last disc and it's solid and Mike or Mili or whatever his name is sounds unbelievable on it but it's way different just as Wait was from the first two discs. I'm sure they'll play a mix of old and new and maybe a Steel Dragon tune thrown in. I'm sure they'll kick ass.

Hmmm, I'll have to check a few clips from some other songs. I never gave anything else on it a listen so I suppose I never gave it a fair chance.

You should make the road trip over! It's not really THAT many hours. :):drag:

Hmmm, I'll have to check a few clips from some other songs. I never gave anything else on it a listen so I suppose I never gave it a fair chance.

You should make the road trip over! It's not really THAT many hours. :):drag:

Roads? Where were going we don't need roads.

In other words I'll just take my time machine over. :lol:

Yeah, Jeff, I hope for your sake they stick with the first two albums. 'Wait' is okay-ish, but average. 'Good 2B Alive' is just plain dreadful. Sorry cousin, I just hated that CD.

Wes, I read somewhere awhile back that scientists had figured out how to teleport an atom. Maybe by September they will have it completely working for humans. We'll keep our fingers crossed. :D

Hmmm, two extreme opposite opinions....definitely have to listen to some samples beforehand.

Wes, I read somewhere awhile back that scientists had figured out how to teleport an atom. Maybe by September they will have it completely working for humans. We'll keep our fingers crossed. :D

Hmmm, two extreme opposite opinions....definitely have to listen to some samples beforehand.

Oh don't get me wrong the new album isn't anywhere near the quality of the awesome first two discs and IMO the name of the band should be changed to not confuse people but I didn't hate the new album and found some songs I enjoyed.

"Pickle Park?" Tee hee. :pickle:

Just saw Steelheart last weekend at the Rock-N-America festival. They stuck mostly with tunes from the first 2 releases. They only had a 45 minute set, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with the set list. I'm sure with an expanded set in MN. you will get a few of the newer songs. I've seen Steelheart a couple times over the last couple years and sound wise they are spot on. Should be a pretty good show.