A Reason to Root for Paraguay

LV KIX

I GUESS I KNOW WHO I'M PULLING FOR NOW

---------------------------------------

Lingerie model Larissa Riquelme was already well known in her native Paraguay but she became something of an international star -- and World Cup sex symbol -- when she was photographed, cell phone secured between her breasts, cheering on the national team with other fans in the capital city of Asuncion.

And if Paraguay wins the month-long tournament, Riquelme could become even more popular: she's promised a celebratory naked jaunt through the streets. Argentina coach Diego Maradona made a similar pledge, with two stark differences.

First, the odds of Argentina winning the whole thing are pretty good. If Paraguay emerged champions it would be one of the biggest surprises in World Cup history. Second, nobody wants to see Maradona naked. Expensive suits, rosary beads and a watch for each wrist is more than enough.

More via the Daily Mail:

The 24-year-old has been pictured celebrating with her mobile phone safely between her breasts, and has joked she would like to replace it with the World Cup.

And asked if she would match Maradona's indecent promise, she told Globoesporte: 'Of course, but with my body painted with the colors of Paraguay.'

Just incase you wamt pictures: :tits:

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/06/30/model-promises-naked-run-through-streets-if-paraguay-wins-world/

Facially, those pics look a little unflattering. Breastally, they look awesome. Anyway, just did a quick search to see what she looks like normally and yeah, basically, Go Paraguay!

P13-Lariza_3.JPG

4882Larissa-Riquelme-03.jpg

Larissa-Riquelme-11.jpg

larissa%20riquelme.JPG

Larissa-Riquelme1.jpg

Facially, those pics look a little unflattering. Breastally, they look awesome. Anyway, just did a quick search to see what she looks like normally and yeah, basically, Go Paraguay!

:rofl2: