BTO - Rock N' Roll Nights

edwithmj

Here are three songs from BTO - Rock N' Roll Nights that I'm really into now.

What does everyone else think?

These two feature Jim Clench from April Wine on vocals.

Jamaica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFFPamSRwNg

Rock And Roll Nights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgJyV_3r5ug

This one has Fred Turner on vocals.

Heartaches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2R9SwlD2rI

Not Fragile is what BTO are to me, the rest of there stuff just did not do really reach those heights IMO

Not Fragile is what BTO are to me, the rest of there stuff just did not do really reach those heights IMO

I agree Not Fragile is a good album but BTO II is my favourite. I think Jim Clench sounds a little like Ozzy Osbourne in my opinion.

'Not Fragile' may be their best but 'Four Wheel Drive' is damn near as good IMO....

True, I probably have not given the credit "Four Wheel Drive" deserves :tumbsup:

'Not Fragile' may be their best but 'Four Wheel Drive' is damn near as good IMO....

True, I probably have not given the credit "Four Wheel Drive" deserves :tumbsup:

i've always been a big BTO fan. I like the 3 videos. Did you know that "Jamaica" is the same song as a Rick Springfield song? I believe it was "Christina".. My fave was always "Head On" with "Not Fragile" a close second.

Bachman & Turner are back together and touring with a new cd out this fall.

ROCK ON!

i've always been a big BTO fan. I like the 3 videos. Did you know that "Jamaica" is the same song as a Rick Springfield song? I believe it was "Christina".. My fave was always "Head On" with "Not Fragile" a close second.

Bachman & Turner are back together and touring with a new cd out this fall.

ROCK ON!

Damn those guys were old when I was a kid.....they must be using walkers to get on stage these days.... :lol:

Ive ALWAYS loved BTO. And for years had all their music. (in the 70s & 80s) but just havent really listened to them much for so long. :( Shame on me. :anon: Classic, CLASSIC hard Rock! Love'em!! :banger:

But I NEVER knew they had anyone else singing on their albums besides the original guys in BTO. :blink: