Brandon Marshal A Dolphin?

Leykis101

Is this true? well if it is ive just about seen it all, it not please disregard, if so, WTF are the Doncs thinking?

Yup this happened for good yesterday but had been rumored for a day or so as was a rumor he was heading to the Seahawks. You ask what are the Bronco's thiking? That's a great question and one I've often asked myself since they fired Shanahan. I wish they'd trade their owner(Bowlen) and coach(McDaniels) and that might improve things. In all seriousness their trying to follow the Patriot way and trade away any disgruntled hard to handle player that is due a huge pay raise for draft picks. Of course you have to make the right choices in the draft so we'll see if that works out or not. But what I've seen sice McDaniels took over is a trade of our franchise QB and franchise WR. I'm not happy as a fan at all. I think we're looking at maybe a 6-10 team this year if we're lucky,then again I expected that last year and they started out 6-0 so it shows you what I know.

ya, this is one crazy situation in denver.....I can see the arguements on cutler, and marshall, "hey they were crybabies, or disgruntled" or whatever they say about those two guys...but what was the problem with the defensive coordinator? this is the guy who mcdaniels hired himself, then couldn't get along with him either....was he disgruntled too? naw, just mcdaniels being a dick..now miami will have a better defense.....I have been a denver fan since 1977, but right now I am on hold, all I am hoping for is for denver to totally crash, get rid of mcdaniels and start over...the problem is we won't have any players to win with....lets face it, if not for marshall last year, we would have only won 5 or 6 games..he took over some games and made orton look good....he pulled catches out of his ass, when no one else could do anything, against dallas, and others last year....now he will be doing that for miami....

we'll see what happens in the draft, but the team has gotten far worse since last year...people keep telling me to wait and let mcdaniels plan work....well I have seen enough of the patriot way...it has only worked for the patriots, did not work for cleveland or the jets with mangini, did not work in notre dame for wiess....and does not appear to be working in denver....I think he is just flying by the seat of his pants..trying anything....lol...

If they truly want to improve they need to pull orton, let Tom Brandstater play some...that kid can play if they will let him...sure he would make rookie type mistakes, but I can take those from a rookie or 2nd year player, whats orton's excuse? although some of the problem with orton is the coach won't let him throw downfield....what an idiot...if orton is gonna be in there, let him loose..this throwing sideways shit, has got to stop...hell, I can do that......oh well...it's just a game right?

Yeah the Broncos have been making some extremely odd moves since getting McDaniels in there. Does he not know how to handle high maintenance players or what? You don't get rid of players of that caliber, especially when you replace them with mediocrity. At least they now have Brady Quinn! ;)

Hey as a Bucs fan ive watched seemingly retarded moves reduce a superbowl caliber team down to nothing! im not to up on the doncs, but if they follow the Bucs idiotic path of moves, after such a monumental and uncomprehendable fuck up, they are bound to take the absolute worst draft pick available to them for the first pick, and so goes the Doncos! I love fucking idiot owners and front office!

Hey as a Bucs fan ive watched seemingly retarded moves reduce a superbowl caliber team down to nothing! im not to up on the doncs, but if they follow the Bucs idiotic path of moves, after such a monumental and uncomprehendable fuck up, they are bound to take the absolute worst draft pick available to them for the first pick, and so goes the Doncos! I love fucking idiot owners and front office!

"the coach" made another move yesterday, traded our best pass catching tight end away....and actually gave a 7th round pick just to get rid of him...??..they did get a 5th round pick, but not sure whey they had to throw in a 7th round pick,.....??? seems like the player for a draft pick was good enough, but ole josh had to make sure we had one less player once again....again, just waiting for the whole team to implode then start rebuilding after josh is gone...rumors now of Dumervil wanting more cash, which usually means adios from josh....

"the coach" made another move yesterday, traded our best pass catching tight end away....and actually gave a 7th round pick just to get rid of him...??..they did get a 5th round pick, but not sure whey they had to throw in a 7th round pick,.....??? seems like the player for a draft pick was good enough, but ole josh had to make sure we had one less player once again....again, just waiting for the whole team to implode then start rebuilding after josh is gone...rumors now of Dumervil wanting more cash, which usually means adios from josh....

This trade I think we all knew was coming since he was benched to end the season but the thing that doesn't compute is that there had never been anything about Scheffler being a problem at least publically until he was benched for that last game. Also I agree that the giving a draft pick to get rid of a guy that's good enough to have a 1,000 yards receiving every year sure is puzzling. Please someone fire this coach and GM because this long time fan just don't understand what is going on.