Halestorm - I get off

Captain Howdy

They're ok. Not bad, but not amazing. She does have a great voice though. I've really been trying to get into the album, but nothing really sticks.

this song and album has been on the radio for over a year now. are you just now discovering it ? i sent a copy of this disc to my local FM station and they fell in love with it and played it to death, they even opened up for shinedown and papa roach here and went over great. i'm over them by now but they are a good modern day Heart sounding band, just not as good or original, although alot of people compare them to a Hard Kelly clarkson, UGH.

They play this one a lot on the local FM rock station around here. Not bad but nothin' I'd run out and buy a CD of, though.

...and oh yeah, Cute chick.

this song and album has been on the radio for over a year now. are you just now discovering it ? i sent a copy of this disc to my local FM station and they fell in love with it and played it to death, they even opened up for shinedown and papa roach here and went over great. i'm over them by now but they are a good modern day Heart sounding band, just not as good or original, although alot of people compare them to a Hard Kelly clarkson, UGH.

The album literally only got released over here last month, and even if I listened to radio, they dont play rock on it anymore anyway (at least not rock worth listening to).

And anyway, I'm still discovering bands from 20 years or so ago, that I have never heard before, so a year is nothing ;)