Question - female band

Invisible_man

The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are PRECIOUS METAL (who did an excellent cover of "MR. BIG STUFF"), PHANTOM BLUE & maybe THE PANDORAS? Hope this jogs your memory...

And although they're more towards the late 80's you have female fronted bands like Saraya and Romeo's Daughter.

Maybe the Poison Dollys...? Not sure where you might of heard a song by them though.

Maybe the Poison Dollys...? Not sure where you might of heard a song by them though.

Oh... I see you already found your answer. Scratch that Poison Dollys idea. :wacko:

Hahahaha! Keep up Dave!!! :lol:

Hey... I know what I'm doing. :crazy:

How can anyone blame me for giving the Poison Dollys some love? :cheer:

Actually... I think one of the times I saw Poison Dollys they opened for Aerosmith. The "Back In The Saddle Tour". That was a great show... Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• 9 months later...

Umm.. we still looking for an answer?

How about MISSDEMEANOR..? I think they were from New York. They were pretty good though... I saw them open for KIX once.

How about MISSDEMEANOR..? I think they were from New York. They were pretty good though... I saw them open for KIX once.

I remember them! Saw them live a couple of times back in the day. My friend Ralph had a crush on their drummer. :lol:

The last time they crossed my mind a year or two ago I even started a thread here about 'em

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22171&st=0&p=503738&hl=Missdemeanor&fromsearch=1entry503738

I remember them! Saw them live a couple of times back in the day. My friend Ralph had a crush on their drummer. :lol:

The last time they crossed my mind a year or two ago I even started a thread here about 'em

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22171&st=0&p=503738&hl=Missdemeanor&fromsearch=1entry503738

Yep.. That is them. Somewhere around here I have one of those demo tapes. I'll have to look around this place a bit.

Yep.. That is them. Somewhere around here I have one of those demo tapes. I'll have to look around this place a bit.

Neat-O. I know my buddy Ralph had one of their tapes too, but I haven't heard 'em in years and years.

Their lead singer was quite the hotty, if memory serves. :crazy:

I managed to find my MISSDEMEANOR tape. Four Song EP (1989).

SIDE ONE:

Come Inside

I Can't Let Go

SIDE TWO:

Living With Desire

Give Me All Your Love

Jackie Cerone - Lead & Backing Vocals

JoJo Lori - Drums & Background Vocals

Linda McSherry - Guitars & Background Vocals

Sandy Tyler - Bass & Background Vocals

Listening to it now.. not bad at all. Pretty catchy tunes.