American Angel, Xenon, Law & Order

cdjunky41

Cool line-up. I love Law And Order live. I was lucky enough to see them at The Ritz in NYC and Hammerjacks in Baltimore back in the 80's. Do whatever it takes to get to this show. :headbanger:

Do you post these gigs just to pee me off :lol: First Starz now this - would love to see Xenon. What next...off to see the Godz and a reformed Boyzz ..... in your living room????? :rofl:

If you go have a great time!

Do you post these gigs just to pee me off :lol: First Starz now this - would love to see Xenon. What next...off to see the Godz and a reformed Boyzz ..... in your living room????? :rofl:

Sorry Nick!!

I'm sure you been to many gig's, I would have given my left testicle for..

Sorry Nick!!

How does Van der Graaf Generator sound :yikes: ! Seriously I love reading what folks are off to see - Dave (LV Kix) usually manages the same thing you do as well. Haha!

Sorry Nick!!

How does Van der Graaf Generator sound :yikes: ! Seriously I love reading what folks are off to see - Dave (LV Kix) usually manages the same thing you do as well. Haha!

I guess I shouldn't mention seeing KIX and Face Dancer on the same bill a couple weekends ago? :popcorn:

Sorry Nick!!

I guess I shouldn't mention seeing KIX and Face Dancer on the same bill a couple weekends ago? :popcorn:

Thanks Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there, tickets already purchased, looking forward to it! \m/

YOU TOO!!! Betrayal of the highest order! It's the plank fer you matey!

I'll be there, tickets already purchased, looking forward to it! \m/

YOU TOO!!! Betrayal of the highest order! It's the plank fer you matey!

Haha, like cdj said, I'm sure you've been to a ton of shows I'd be drooling over big time!

Sorry Nick!!

Well Nick... You've still got one on me with Adam Bomb. I don't suppose I'll ever see that one. Although I do have a very cool Adam Bomb DVD ( :beerbang: ) that will just have to do. I actually watched that DVD about 2 weeks ago.

Sorry Nick!!

Well Nick... You've still got one on me with Adam Bomb. I don't suppose I'll ever see that one. Although I do have a very cool Adam Bomb DVD ( :beerbang: ) that will just have to do. I actually watched that DVD about 2 weeks ago.

Nick seen Adam Bomb? :angry2:

That Rat Bastard has nerve to talk... :lol:

What an awesome night!

It also brought back memories of seeing these bands at the old stomping grounds (STUDIO ONE, LaMOUR'S,CLUB BENE and my old home away from home, BIRCH HILL).

Looked around for Pete, but no luck..

By the time I got there, I missed CIRCLE OF INSANITY (Metal band that gets all these hard rock gigs) and most of CASHMIER, but from what I saw, They rocked.

Next up was LAW & ORDER. Looking like they raided JASON & THE SCORCHERS closet, they put on a great show. Shane now playing lead guitars as well..

XENON up next, I don't remember If I ever saw these guys live (The 80's/early 90's were a blur man). Melodic rock in the first order.Just a couple of changes. Two backup full figured wimin, and a very young keyboard player..I hope they record something new..

While looking for Pete, I caught up with Shane (Law & Order) and I was talkin' to him for a few. I told him about the shows I've seen them play, He seemed surprised.

Said my goodbye's and continued my jouney to find Pete. I noticed him at the bar and purposley bumped into him. He was there with the lovely Mrs Fry.

AMERICAN ANGEL started and what a set they played. Nothing from the 92 e.p., but a lot of the first L.P. They even did a cover of TOUCH TOO MUCH by AC/DC. I never seen them do a cover before and it was cool!!

Said my goodbye's to the Fry's and left with a shit eating grin.

I thought the night was a success and hopefully more bands of the genre will get to play the last stronghold of Rock clubs here in Jersey..

Sorry If I didn't put what songs they played, but I'm tired.

What an awesome night!

It also brought back memories of seeing these bands at the old stomping grounds (STUDIO ONE, LaMOUR'S,CLUB BENE and my old home away from home, BIRCH HILL).

Looked around for Pete, but no luck..

By the time I got there, I missed CIRCLE OF INSANITY (Metal band that gets all these hard rock gigs) and most of CASHMIER, but from what I saw, They rocked.

Next up was LAW & ORDER. Looking like they raided JASON & THE SCORCHERS closet, they put on a great show. Shane now playing lead guitars as well..

XENON up next, I don't remember If I ever saw these guys live (The 80's/early 90's were a blur man). Melodic rock in the first order.Just a couple of changes. Two backup full figured wimin, and a very young keyboard player..I hope they record something new..

While looking for Pete, I caught up with Shane (Law & Order) and I was talkin' to him for a few. I told him about the shows I've seen them play, He seemed surprised.

Said my goodbye's and continued my jouney to find Pete. I noticed him at the bar and purposley bumped into him. He was there with the lovely Mrs Fry.

AMERICAN ANGEL started and what a set they played. Nothing from the 92 e.p., but a lot of the first L.P. They even did a cover of TOUCH TOO MUCH by AC/DC. I never seen them do a cover before and it was cool!!

Said my goodbye's to the Fry's and left with a shit eating grin.

I thought the night was a success and hopefully more bands of the genre will get to play the last stronghold of Rock clubs here in Jersey..

Sorry If I didn't put what songs they played, but I'm tired.

:agree: Cool, I hardly have to write anything now, Junky's review was spot on.

I was there for Circle of Insanity, and overall, the music was well played and tight as a mofo, these guys clearly rehearse a lot and it shows, they were totally on top of their game. The only thing that didn't really work for me was the vocals, which were kind of like a very flat Hetfield. Cashmier was energetic and entertaining, kind of like the bastard child of Manitoba's Wild Kingdom and the Romantics, if you can imagine such a thing.

For the other three bands, what Junky said, except I will add that Rocco's range still exists, the guy can seriously sing. Band sounded great, much better than the last time I saw them a couple years ago. Not sure if it's a permanent addition, but they now have Sean Tarr (TNA) on guitar. He's got some kickass backing vocals, and really overall the backing vocals were really great. Xenon... wow, they seriously had their shit together. As for Law and Order, a bit loosey-goosey for my tastes, almost like they weren't really sure what songs they were going to do and who was going to do what, but once they'd kick into a tune, it rocked, Shane's voice sounds just as good as back in the day.

Mrs. Fry really dug American Angel, whom she has been a fan of for quite some time, and also liked Xenon whom she had never heard before.

All in all, well worth a night out and a babysitter. Always cool seeing Junky too! :banger:

Will you sign one of my Moobie's?? :tits:

You didn't bring a sharpie... :(

Hey Pete!

We both forgot about Super Dave Osbourne!! :rofl2:

Some dude dressed in an american flag jumpsuit and a red,white & blue helmet..

I was waiting for him to do a stunt gone wrong.. :blink:

Would have paid double for that sort of mishap...

Sorry Nick!!

I guess I shouldn't mention seeing KIX and Face Dancer on the same bill a couple weekends ago?

Well, I guess it's time you can be jeolous of us in the States for once...how many times have you seen TREAT? :D

Hey Pete!

We both forgot about Super Dave Osbourne!! :rofl2:

Some dude dressed in an american flag jumpsuit and a red,white & blue helmet..

I was waiting for him to do a stunt gone wrong.. :blink:

Would have paid double for that sort of mishap...

:lol: I forgot all about that, awesome!