W.A.S.P. - Babylon's Burning

T-BONE

Me likee. :beerbang:

Did the new one get a U.S. release yet? I know DOMINATOR was only available as an import...

I bought this CD the other day from Nuclearhell if anyone is interested in the Russian copy for us$11.99 (postage included) - discounts available the more you buy.

I agree, best WASP album I've heard in... well, since 'The Crimson Idol' (if you call that WASP).

I bought this CD the other day from Nuclearhell if anyone is interested in the Russian copy for us$11.99 (postage included) - discounts available the more you buy.

I agree, best WASP album I've heard in... well, since 'The Crimson Idol' (if you call that WASP).

man that place i just checked out now and they have sum Amazing low prices Plus the free shipping anywhere,unfortunaltley they dont take my credit card.

man that place i just checked out now and they have sum Amazing low prices Plus the free shipping anywhere,unfortunaltley they dont take my credit card.

Mate, without a doubt the best place on the net for "our" style of music. They don't get every release, but they do get a lot, and a lot of the best ones. As you say, already low prices which only get lower with the more CDs you buy and yep, best part of it all - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! :)

And from what I know those copies are supposed to be staying IN Russia... Which is why the price is low

And from what I know those copies are supposed to be staying IN Russia... Which is why the price is low

Yep, and thankfully Sydney is a city in Russia. Isn't it? Well, close enough for me anyway. ;)

Mate, without a doubt the best place on the net for "our" style of music. They don't get every release, but they do get a lot, and a lot of the best ones. As you say, already low prices which only get lower with the more CDs you buy and yep, best part of it all - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! :)

Sometimes I can find them from certain Amazon sellers brand new for just as good prices.

Sometimes I can find them from certain Amazon sellers brand new for just as good prices.

Yeah cousin, I have no doubt you guys in the US can. But as an Aussie, using Amazon is like walking into a 'We'd Like To Rape You' centre and I've paid almost us$7 in postage before I even search for a CD.