What movie...

SUICIDE

... is horror with deformed grotesque people and one scene a guy I think is searching for a baby (???) and goes into an eerie house and there is a deformed man watching television on a hospital type bed and keeps laughing at him. Very eerie gorey type movie. Much blood.

Any help is welcome.

Ciao!!!

... is horror with deformed grotesque people and one scene a guy I think is searching for a baby (???) and goes into an eerie house and there is a deformed man watching television on a hospital type bed and keeps laughing at him. Very eerie gorey type movie. Much blood.

Any help is welcome.

You're not thinking of the "Hills Have Eyes" remake are you?

Any help is welcome.

Ciao!!!

I will post that over at my Cinemaforum.....they are really good at name that movie.

Yes Yes. That is the movie!!!! Bravo!!! Much thanks to Widda and metalmanic777. :guitbannana: Will watch this fully now.

Although I can see how 'Titanic' can be grotesque. DiCaprio does have a huge deformed skull. :lol:

Not sure what 'Sound Of Music' is. :P

Yes Yes. That is the movie!!!! Bravo!!! Much thanks to Widda and metalmanic777. :guitbannana: Will watch this fully now.

Although I can see how 'Titanic' can be grotesque. DiCaprio does have a huge deformed skull. :lol:

Not sure what 'Sound Of Music' is. :P

sound of music = singing nuns with children and nazis.

Singing nuns with children are more terrifying than any horror movie. :yikes: